Womens cycling kit

Fast Sal

Jan 12, 2012
anyone got any recommendations for where to get good women specific kit at reasonable prices. I'm 6ft but mens stuff hangs off me and ladies is often too short?
Thanks

Your best bet is to call your local bike shop and see if they carry anything. all clothing companies fit differant so online ordering will always be a gamble. At your LBS you will be abe to try stuff on.

Thanks for the advice but unfortunately my LBS doesnt fit into the "reasonably priced" category! Any other suggestions?

Some brands sell tall sizes for men (2 to four inches longer in the torso), but I'm not sure if they do that for women.

I have a couple of Nashbar Eco Premium jerseys that are medium tall sized because I like them to ride lower on my hips so I can reach the back pockets easier. ( I'm not as flexible as I used to be. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/redface.gif )

But, I just checked on the Nasbar website and they don't have those jerseys in womens tall sizes.

I think your best bet will be to try on jerseys where you live till you find the brand/style/model of jersey that fits you the best, and then search for the best place to buy that particular jersey whether it's locally, at one of the big on-line stores, or ebay...