Women's Cycling · Public discussion

womens kits - fashionable?

Started by eurochick · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,698 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Women's Cycling
Published
4 September 2010
Last activity
10 September 2010
Original author
eurochick
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,698
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Am I the only one concerned about my fashion on the bike? For the women riders out there, what's your view on the available women's kit?
    Is it necessary for the jersey and knicks to match or don't you care?
    If you could get team replica kits in womens cuts would you wear them? Would you wear the women's pro team kits if they were available?

  2. I'm not big on fashion to begin with. However if a team would sell the shorts in women's sizes I'd buy those. I have no issues buying a men's jersey though. Actually my favorite jersey to wear when I ride right now is a men's USA jersey. Otherwise I'll just keep wearing black shorts. Although I must say if I ever get around to being able to afford to purchase team Garmin jersey, socks and gloves, I'd love to be able to also purchase shorts to go with it. Although I'm still not sure I'd purchase a women's race cut jersey as the men's race cut jersey fits just fine.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.