Womens knicks that feel like nappies..Grr

coowoowoo

Guest
Just purchased my second pair of 3/4 womens knicks as the short one
have been officially relegated to the cupboard for winter. Severa
people had recommended the Netti Capri Knicks

After trying them on, purchasing and riding with them i can honestly sa
that they are as bad as the rest of the knicks i have wasted $100.00 on

Netti have decided to make them "trendy" and as such there is no decen
elastic waist on them. Dare i say it, they have made hipster knicks !!!

As soon as you ride, the elastic of the legs and the "nappy" of a crutc
pulls them downwards. With no waist, they are useless, bulky, and the
hang loose where they shouldnt

But on a bright note, they have made the crutch a pretty hot pink colou
which makes all the difference to comfort..Not..!

If anyone is thinking of buying these then DONT. I think the only reaso
people recommended them was because they are one of the only brands tha
the stores stock when it comes to womens 3/4 knicks. I had been in
stores and found this to be true. And yes, i have tried the mens one
but they are cut differently and the legs ride up to your knees once yo
take off. Very annoying

Please feel free to enlighten me on any brand that has some prope
womens 3/4 knicks with padding that doesnt feel like you have a piece o
thick foam in your wonderpants

cheer

-

coowoowoo wrote:

> Just purchased my second pair of 3/4 womens knicks as the short ones
> have been officially relegated to the cupboard for winter. Several
> people had recommended the Netti Capri Knicks.
>
> After trying them on, purchasing and riding with them i can honestly say
> that they are as bad as the rest of the knicks i have wasted $100.00 on.

I'd make a different suggestion: try knee warmers or leg warmers
instead. Then you can wear your favourite knicks (which there are more
styles of than 3/4) and adjust the warmth factor as needed. You can also
choose for a perfect fit and if you get hot during a ride they tuck
neatly into you shirt pocket.

That aside, I tried some Pearl Izumi knicks the other day and they were
incredible. But I haven't had any problems with my Netti knicks, be it
the pink chamois type or the "3D" grey ones (yeah I'd like to see a 2D
chamois) and I quite like the hipster cut - I make sure that as soon as
I'm in them I do some deep, wide-leg squats so I know the chamois is up
nice and high and won't ride down once I start. Obviously this won't
work so well with knicks past your knees - hence the case for knee/leg
warmers.

Also some of the Cannibal knicks have ties in the top, which you might
like, but I don't know if they make 3/4 ones.

Tamyka.

I second that - get a decent pair of 'short' knicks and wear weg warmers or
knee warmers.
Best women's knick I've tried is the Castelli Y2 Progetto knick.
I have decided that the bib shorts are the way to go, and haven't found a
pair in women's cut yet.
Having a pair of shorts with a tie is the worst thing I've ever tried, they
are like the opposite of bib shorts in terms of comfort.
Gemm

"Tamyka Bell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> coowoowoo wrote:
> >
> > Just purchased my second pair of 3/4 womens knicks as the short ones
> > have been officially relegated to the cupboard for winter. Several
> > people had recommended the Netti Capri Knicks.
> >
> > After trying them on, purchasing and riding with them i can honestly say
> > that they are as bad as the rest of the knicks i have wasted $100.00 on.

> I'd make a different suggestion: try knee warmers or leg warmers
> instead. Then you can wear your favourite knicks (which there are more
> styles of than 3/4) and adjust the warmth factor as needed. You can also
> choose for a perfect fit and if you get hot during a ride they tuck
> neatly into you shirt pocket.
>
> That aside, I tried some Pearl Izumi knicks the other day and they were
> incredible. But I haven't had any problems with my Netti knicks, be it
> the pink chamois type or the "3D" grey ones (yeah I'd like to see a 2D
> chamois) and I quite like the hipster cut - I make sure that as soon as
> I'm in them I do some deep, wide-leg squats so I know the chamois is up
> nice and high and won't ride down once I start. Obviously this won't
> work so well with knicks past your knees - hence the case for knee/leg
> warmers.
>
> Also some of the Cannibal knicks have ties in the top, which you might
> like, but I don't know if they make 3/4 ones.
>
> Tamyka.

> "Tamyka Bell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >

> > coowoowoo wrote:
> > >
> > > Just purchased my second pair of 3/4 womens knicks as the short ones
> > > have been officially relegated to the cupboard for winter.

Just out of curiosity...how do you know what it feels like to wear nappies?
:)

Anus wrote:
> > "Tamyka Bell" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:40A94AC2.53-
> > [email protected]:[email protected]...

> Just out of curiosity...how do you know what it feels like to
> wear nappies?
> :)

Haha.. i dont, but i can only imagine that thats what it would fee
like. Trust me, you wont see me in a nappy on the springer show

-

Please feel free to enlighten me on any brand that has some prope
womens 3/4 knicks with padding that doesnt feel like you have a piece o
thick foam in your wonderpants

Check out the witchesbritches from ground effect, I dont wear the
myself but have heard only good things.. and they have a prett
cool name.

www.groundeffect.co.n

:

-