Womens specific MTB coaching weeks

L. Ayres

Jul 22, 2010
Hi there,

My name is Lucy and i have just become a member of the site. I am currently based in the French Alps in Bourg Saint Maurice which is an absolute jewel of a place in terms of the mountain biking. Some of the best single track and natural riding trails I have ever experienced and the longest descents in beautiful scenery, with great lift access. I am setting up some female specific coaching weeks for next summer and would love some helpful hints from you out there. Would you be interested in coaching weeks in the French alps? What sort of riding would you be looking for and where would you all be hoping to improve your riding?( as in what kind of skills sessions would you be looking for). Also would you prefer to be in a women's only group with a female guide and what would you want from the accomodation and food etc? How much would you expect to pay and what would you want the package to include? loads to questions so any answers for any of them would be great, and if any one has biked in the Les Arc area I would love to hear from you!!
Cheers