women's tights for sale

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Myra Van Inwege, Feb 23, 2003.

  1. Ronhill Tracksters, size 14, lightly used, found elastic around waistband too tight so cut it in
    a couple places (with a little hand sewing these could be made to look like new), 7 quid
    including shipping

    Sugoi tights, black with blue stripes up sides, supportsedly XL but there are a bit snug for me and
    I usually take size 14 bottoms, 7 quid including shipping.

    --
    Myra VanInwegen [email protected] Myra's Bike Pages http://www.myra-simon.com/bike/

    Tags:

  2. Russell

    Russell Guest

    Myra Van Inwegen <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Ronhill Tracksters, size 14, lightly used, found elastic around waistband too tight so cut it in a
    > couple places (with a little hand sewing these could be made to look like new), 7 quid including
    > shipping
    >
    > Sugoi tights, black with blue stripes up sides, supportsedly XL but there are a bit snug for me
    > and I usually take size 14 bottoms, 7 quid including shipping.
    >
    > --
    > Myra VanInwegen [email protected] Myra's Bike Pages http://www.myra-simon.com/bike/

    I might be interested. Are they unwashed? -

    sorry, couldn't resist:) Russell

  3. Frank

    Frank Guest

    "Myra Van Inwegen" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > Sugoi tights, black with blue stripes up sides, supportsedly XL but there are a bit snug for me
    > and I usually take size 14 bottoms, 7 quid including shipping.

    Do you think they would they make my bum look big?