women's tights for sale

Myra Van Inwege

Guest
Ronhill Tracksters, size 14, lightly used, found elastic around waistband too tight so cut it in
a couple places (with a little hand sewing these could be made to look like new), 7 quid
including shipping

Sugoi tights, black with blue stripes up sides, supportsedly XL but there are a bit snug for me and
I usually take size 14 bottoms, 7 quid including shipping.

--
Myra VanInwegen [email protected] Myra's Bike Pages http://www.myra-simon.com/bike/

Myra Van Inwegen <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Ronhill Tracksters, size 14, lightly used, found elastic around waistband too tight so cut it in a
> couple places (with a little hand sewing these could be made to look like new), 7 quid including
> shipping
>
> Sugoi tights, black with blue stripes up sides, supportsedly XL but there are a bit snug for me
> and I usually take size 14 bottoms, 7 quid including shipping.
>
> --
> Myra VanInwegen [email protected] Myra's Bike Pages http://www.myra-simon.com/bike/

I might be interested. Are they unwashed? -

sorry, couldn't resist:) Russell

"Myra Van Inwegen" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> Sugoi tights, black with blue stripes up sides, supportsedly XL but there are a bit snug for me
> and I usually take size 14 bottoms, 7 quid including shipping.

Do you think they would they make my bum look big?