women's weight training group

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by [email protected], Feb 2, 2006.

  1. Hi all --

    I'm starting a women's weight training group on Google for any women
    who are interested in discussion with other women lifters. The URL is:

    http://groups.google.com/group/womens-weight-training

    Please pass this on to any women you know who might be interested.

    Thanks!

    Mekki

    Tags:

  2. Red

    Red Guest

    On 2 Feb 2006 11:33:40 -0800, [email protected] wrote:

    >Hi all --
    >
    >I'm starting a women's weight training group on Google for any women
    >who are interested in discussion with other women lifters. The URL is:
    >
    >http://groups.google.com/group/womens-weight-training
    >
    >Please pass this on to any women you know who might be interested.
    >
    >Thanks!
    >
    >Mekki

    Hanson, Curt, JMW, and a few other woman will join right up. Or do
    they need to BORN as woman originally?