Woo Hoo... Foodnetwork

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Dog3, Jan 30, 2004.

  1. Dog3

    Dog3 Guest

    Foodnetwork TV featured Kopperman's Deli on the program 'Best Of'. Kopperman's is one of my
    hang outs. I know the former owner and his ex wife. I'm getting hungry for an overstuffed
    pastrami sandwich.

    Michael
    --
    NOUVELLE CUISINE: "It's so beautifully arranged on the plate - you know someone's fingers have been
    all over it." ~~ Julia Child

    Tags:

  2. stan

    stan Guest

    Dog3 <[email protected];not> wrote:
    > Foodnetwork TV featured Kopperman's Deli on the program 'Best Of'. Kopperman's is one of my hang
    > outs. I know the former owner and his ex wife. I'm getting hungry for an overstuffed pastrami
    > sandwich.

    Where is Kopperman's Deli located?

  3. Dog3

    Dog3 Guest

    [email protected] deliciously posted in
    news:[email protected]:

    > Dog3 <[email protected];not> wrote:
    >> Foodnetwork TV featured Kopperman's Deli on the program 'Best Of'. Kopperman's is one of my hang
    >> outs. I know the former owner and his ex wife. I'm getting hungry for an overstuffed pastrami
    >> sandwich.
    >
    > Where is Kopperman's Deli located?

    It is on Euclid Avenue in St. Louis, MO. It's in an area called the Central West End. Kopperman's is
    about 3 blocks from my former residence.

    Michael <- now has a yard and garden
    --
    NOUVELLE CUISINE: "It's so beautifully arranged on the plate - you know someone's fingers have been
    all over it." ~~ Julia Child

  4. Cindy Fuller

    Cindy Fuller Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Dog3 <[email protected];not> wrote:

    > Foodnetwork TV featured Kopperman's Deli on the program 'Best Of'. Kopperman's is one of my hang
    > outs. I know the former owner and his ex wife. I'm getting hungry for an overstuffed pastrami
    > sandwich.
    >
    > Michael

    You MUST be feeling better!

    Cindy

    --
    C.J. Fuller

    Delete the obvious to email me

  5. Dog3

    Dog3 Guest

    Cindy Fuller <[email protected]> deliciously posted in
    news:[email protected]:

    > In article <[email protected]>, Dog3 <[email protected];not> wrote:
    >
    >> Foodnetwork TV featured Kopperman's Deli on the program 'Best Of'. Kopperman's is one of my hang
    >> outs. I know the former owner and his ex wife. I'm getting hungry for an overstuffed pastrami
    >> sandwich.
    >>
    >> Michael
    >
    > You MUST be feeling better!
    >
    > Cindy

    I miss being able to walk down the block to nosh at Kopperman's. In the fall, a group of us would
    sit at the outside tables drinking wine in the crisp weather while critiquing the sidewalk crowds.

    Michael