Woo Hoo... Foodnetwork

Dog3

Guest
Foodnetwork TV featured Kopperman's Deli on the program 'Best Of'. Kopperman's is one of my
hang outs. I know the former owner and his ex wife. I'm getting hungry for an overstuffed
pastrami sandwich.

Michael
--
NOUVELLE CUISINE: "It's so beautifully arranged on the plate - you know someone's fingers have been
all over it." ~~ Julia Child

Dog3 <dognospam@adjfkdla;not> wrote:
> Foodnetwork TV featured Kopperman's Deli on the program 'Best Of'. Kopperman's is one of my hang
> outs. I know the former owner and his ex wife. I'm getting hungry for an overstuffed pastrami
> sandwich.

Where is Kopperman's Deli located?

[email protected] deliciously posted in
news:[email protected]:

> Dog3 <dognospam@adjfkdla;not> wrote:
>> Foodnetwork TV featured Kopperman's Deli on the program 'Best Of'. Kopperman's is one of my hang
>> outs. I know the former owner and his ex wife. I'm getting hungry for an overstuffed pastrami
>> sandwich.
>
> Where is Kopperman's Deli located?

It is on Euclid Avenue in St. Louis, MO. It's in an area called the Central West End. Kopperman's is
about 3 blocks from my former residence.

Michael <- now has a yard and garden
--
NOUVELLE CUISINE: "It's so beautifully arranged on the plate - you know someone's fingers have been
all over it." ~~ Julia Child

In article <[email protected]>,
Dog3 <dognospam@adjfkdla;not> wrote:

> Foodnetwork TV featured Kopperman's Deli on the program 'Best Of'. Kopperman's is one of my hang
> outs. I know the former owner and his ex wife. I'm getting hungry for an overstuffed pastrami
> sandwich.
>
> Michael

You MUST be feeling better!

Cindy

--
C.J. Fuller

Delete the obvious to email me

Cindy Fuller <[email protected]> deliciously posted in
news:[email protected]:

> In article <[email protected]>, Dog3 <dognospam@adjfkdla;not> wrote:
>
>> Foodnetwork TV featured Kopperman's Deli on the program 'Best Of'. Kopperman's is one of my hang
>> outs. I know the former owner and his ex wife. I'm getting hungry for an overstuffed pastrami
>> sandwich.
>>
>> Michael
>
> You MUST be feeling better!
>
> Cindy

I miss being able to walk down the block to nosh at Kopperman's. In the fall, a group of us would
sit at the outside tables drinking wine in the crisp weather while critiquing the sidewalk crowds.

Michael