Woo Hoo... Foodnetwork

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Dog3, Jan 30, 2004.

1. Dog3

Dog3 Guest

Foodnetwork TV featured Kopperman's Deli on the program 'Best Of'. Kopperman's is one of my
    hang outs. I know the former owner and his ex wife. I'm getting hungry for an overstuffed
    pastrami sandwich.

Michael
    --
    NOUVELLE CUISINE: "It's so beautifully arranged on the plate - you know someone's fingers have been
    all over it." ~~ Julia Child

Tags:

2. stan

stan Guest

Dog3 <[email protected];not> wrote:
    > Foodnetwork TV featured Kopperman's Deli on the program 'Best Of'. Kopperman's is one of my hang
    > outs. I know the former owner and his ex wife. I'm getting hungry for an overstuffed pastrami
    > sandwich.

Where is Kopperman's Deli located?

3. Dog3

Dog3 Guest

[email protected] deliciously posted in
    news:[email protected]:

> Dog3 <[email protected];not> wrote:
    >> Foodnetwork TV featured Kopperman's Deli on the program 'Best Of'. Kopperman's is one of my hang
    >> outs. I know the former owner and his ex wife. I'm getting hungry for an overstuffed pastrami
    >> sandwich.
    >
    > Where is Kopperman's Deli located?

It is on Euclid Avenue in St. Louis, MO. It's in an area called the Central West End. Kopperman's is
    about 3 blocks from my former residence.

Michael <- now has a yard and garden
    --
    NOUVELLE CUISINE: "It's so beautifully arranged on the plate - you know someone's fingers have been

4. Cindy Fuller

Cindy Fuller Guest

In article <[email protected]>,
    Dog3 <[email protected];not> wrote:

> Foodnetwork TV featured Kopperman's Deli on the program 'Best Of'. Kopperman's is one of my hang
    > outs. I know the former owner and his ex wife. I'm getting hungry for an overstuffed pastrami
    > sandwich.
    >
    > Michael

You MUST be feeling better!

Cindy

--
    C.J. Fuller

Delete the obvious to email me

5. Dog3

Dog3 Guest

Cindy Fuller <[email protected]> deliciously posted in
    news:[email protected]:

> In article <[email protected]>, Dog3 <[email protected];not> wrote:
    >
    >> Foodnetwork TV featured Kopperman's Deli on the program 'Best Of'. Kopperman's is one of my hang
    >> outs. I know the former owner and his ex wife. I'm getting hungry for an overstuffed pastrami
    >> sandwich.
    >>
    >> Michael
    >
    > You MUST be feeling better!
    >
    > Cindy

I miss being able to walk down the block to nosh at Kopperman's. In the fall, a group of us would
    sit at the outside tables drinking wine in the crisp weather while critiquing the sidewalk crowds.

Michael

--