Woo hoo! New bike today.

RobWoozle

Guest
Got a sweeeeeet deal on a Cervelo Soloist Carbon.

Gawd, I'll have to shave down now to look the part ;-)

An amazing ride...I think I'm in love.

For some reason my wife won't let me have the bike in the bedroom though!!

Rob

"RobWoozle" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Got a sweeeeeet deal on a Cervelo Soloist Carbon.
>
> Gawd, I'll have to shave down now to look the part ;-)
>
> An amazing ride...I think I'm in love.
>
> For some reason my wife won't let me have the bike in the bedroom though!!
>
> Rob

I have my Hillbrick track bike in my bedroom, my Orbea road race bike is on
a stand in the lounge room my training bike and mountain bike are downstairs
in the laundry.

And my 8 spare sets of wheels are hanging in the downstairs room.

As you can probably tell my track bike is my favorite.

Boostland wrote:
> "RobWoozle" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> > Got a sweeeeeet deal on a Cervelo Soloist Carbon.

> > Gawd, I'll have to shave down now to look the part ;-)

> > An amazing ride...I think I'm in love.

> > For some reason my wife won't let me have the bike in the bedroom though!!

> I have my Hillbrick track bike in my bedroom, my Orbea road race bike is on
> a stand in the lounge room my training bike and mountain bike are downstairs
> in the laundry.
>
> And my 8 spare sets of wheels are hanging in the downstairs room.
>
> As you can probably tell my track bike is my favorite.

You poor apartment dwellers! You need a shed, you do! Or maybe two:

http://www.otherpower.com/images/scimages/236/shed_done1.jpg

BTH
(I've got plenty of room for more!)

[email protected] wrote:
> On Oct 26, 7:40 am, Zebee Johnstone <[email protected]> wrote:
>> In aus.bicycle on Thu, 25 Oct 2007 05:12:43 -0700
>>
>> BT Humble <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> You poor apartment dwellers! You need a shed, you do! Or maybe two:
>>> http://www.otherpower.com/images/scimages/236/shed_done1.jpg

>> What, get a shed so you don't put your motorcycle in it?
>>
>> Zebee

> It's a GPX250, they breed up like coathangers when BT leaves them
> unattended in a shed!

We just bought a house in Gowrie... the most inventive but expensive way
to buy a bike shed without my wife thinking it had anything to do with
bikes!

--
Bean

Remove "yourfinger" before replying

RobWoozle wrote:
> Got a sweeeeeet deal on a Cervelo Soloist Carbon.
>
> Gawd, I'll have to shave down now to look the part ;-)
>
> An amazing ride...I think I'm in love.
>
> For some reason my wife won't let me have the bike in the bedroom though!!
>
> Rob

My MTB is in the hallway and the roady is in the bathroom where I can
look at it whilst sitting on the toilet - much better than reading. A
bling bike is on the list for next year so the bedroom may become useful.
Halcyon

lemmiwinks wrote:
> On Oct 26, 7:40 am, Zebee Johnstone <[email protected]> wrote:
> >BTHumble <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > You poor apartment dwellers! You need a shed, you do! Or maybe two:

> > >http://www.otherpower.com/images/scimages/236/shed_done1.jpg

> > What, get a shed so you don't put your motorcycle in it?

> It's a GPX250, they breed up like coathangers whenBTleaves them
> unattended in a shed!

I should never have sold The Jackal, every day my Seller's Remorse
over that gets worse...

BTH

On Oct 27, 8:35 pm, BT Humble <[email protected]> wrote:
> lemmiwinks wrote:

> > > What, get a shed so you don't put your motorcycle in it?

> > It's a GPX250, they breed up like coathangers whenBTleaves them
> > unattended in a shed!

> I should never have sold The Jackal, every day my Seller's Remorse
> over that gets worse...
>
> BTH

I only get the occasional pang of sellers remorse over my RF900R
limited edition (probably limited to 25,000 but anyway). I was glad
to see the back of it at the time though.

Theo wrote:
> BTHumble wrote:
> > You poor apartment dwellers! You need a shed, you do! Or maybe two:

> >http://www.otherpower.com/images/scimages/236/shed_done1.jpg

> You call that a shed? Where's the insulation, heating, shady trees, air-con?
> My shed's so comfy I have to remember to keep the door shut, the damn chooks
> just love being in there.

You've only got 2 acres - where's the rest of your land, peasant? ;-)

BTH
(Proper Landed Gentry, I am!)

BT Humble wrote:
> Theo wrote:
>> BTHumble wrote:
>>> You poor apartment dwellers! You need a shed, you do! Or maybe
>>> two:

>>> http://www.otherpower.com/images/scimages/236/shed_done1.jpg

>> You call that a shed? Where's the insulation, heating, shady trees,
>> air-con? My shed's so comfy I have to remember to keep the door
>> shut, the damn chooks just love being in there.

> You've only got 2 acres - where's the rest of your land, peasant? ;-)

> (Proper Landed Gentry, I am!)

That's 2 hectares Ben. :)

Theo

On Oct 29, 3:39 pm, "Theo Bekkers" <[email protected]> wrote:
> BT Humble wrote:
> > Theo wrote:

> >> You call that a shed? Where's the insulation, heating, shady trees,
> >> air-con? My shed's so comfy I have to remember to keep the door
> >> shut, the damn chooks just love being in there.

> > You've only got 2 acres - where's the rest of your land, peasant? ;-)
> > (Proper Landed Gentry, I am!)

> That's 2 hectares Ben. :)
>
> Theo

Pwned!

(Not really but I've been busting to type that).