Wooden Bike

Rob Morley wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>, Robert
> [email protected] says...
>> Anybody fancy a wooden framed bike?
>>
>> http://news.com.com/2300-1008_3-6202540.html
>>

> Do try to keep up - we did that one yesterday.

I know I cancelled the message as soon as posted but not all honour
cancel requests.

Put it down to me just getting a bike after a gap of about 32 years
since my last one!!! I have trouble keeping up!!!

--
Robert Maskill - G4PYR - Peterborough Cambridgeshire
MF Coastal Radio www.coastalradio.org.uk

In article <[email protected]>, Robert
[email protected] says...
> Rob Morley wrote:
> > In article <[email protected]>, Robert
> > [email protected] says...
> >> Anybody fancy a wooden framed bike?
> >>
> >> http://news.com.com/2300-1008_3-6202540.html
> >>

> > Do try to keep up - we did that one yesterday.

> I know I cancelled the message as soon as posted but not all honour
> cancel requests.
>
> Put it down to me just getting a bike after a gap of about 32 years
> since my last one!!! I have trouble keeping up!!!

"I'm sorry I haven't been spending enough time on the computer, I've
been too busy enjoying my cycling." :)