Woof woof Woof grrr WOOOOF!

Bonzo The Big U

Guest
So there I was pooping behind the lampost, collar on, all legal, in my local park local park when
this self-important little fellow in lycra on a bicycle appears. I bounded up to say hello, but he
gives me a scared look and sprints off like a pathetic little Chihuahua. So I chased after him LOL!
For nearly

with me snapping and barking behind him, winding him up and having a great laugh. I was like a
frigging SAM chasing an F16 and the **** could not shake me off LOL!!. So he screeched to a halt
on his pathetic little bike and tried to kick me with a stinky Reebok trainer (LOL -what sort of
**** wears Reeboks!!). My owner then caught us up and pointed out in human-talk that all I wanted
to do was to say hello, and that if he had just stopped in the first place instead of panicking
like a Chihuahua, he could have saved himself a lot of stress. But this fool got all flustered and
asked my owner something about where my **** was. What an idiot! I had just pooped behind the
lampost! My owner obviously agreed with me that this person was highly insecure and pompously
aggressive, and so he stood there shaking his head, as I quietly piddled on the blokes back wheel
while he wasn't watching.

The bicyclist also demanded to know why I was not on a lead! Well my owner obviously just did not
answer that as it it perfectly legal for me to run around in my park off my lead as I am not a
dangerous dog, just friendly;-)

It never ceases to amaze me peoples double standards, and you might think I give dogs a bad name but
we will never be as anti social as people who are so insecure that they are scared of shaggy old
dogs like me.

So bicyclists get the message. Eat my poops, weedy.

Bonzo.

"Bonzo the Big Ugly Black Dog" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]

<snip attempt at humour>

Wanadoo France telecom.... Mmmm Ric in disguise. Im very pleased my original post inspired you
to spend all afternoon studying it to concoct a very contrived attempt at humour. ( Or did you
get help? )

The playground is that way >>>

Gibbo.

John Gibson <[email protected]> wrote:
> "Bonzo the Big Ugly Black Dog" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>
> <snip attempt at humour>
>
> Wanadoo France telecom.... Mmmm Ric in disguise. Im very pleased my original post inspired you
> to spend all afternoon studying it to concoct a very contrived attempt at humour. ( Or did you
> get help? )
>
> The playground is that way >>>
>
> Gibbo.

Woof Woof grrrrrr!

"Bonzo the Big Ugly Black Dog" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> So there I was pooping behind the lampost, collar on, all legal, in my
local
> park local park when this self-important little fellow in lycra on a bicycle appears. I bounded up
> to say hello, but he gives me a scared look and
sprints
> off like a pathetic little Chihuahua. So I chased after him LOL! For
nearly

> with me snapping and barking behind him, winding him up and having a great laugh.
> was like a frigging SAM chasing an F16 and the **** could not shake me off LOL!!. So
he
> screeched to a halt on his pathetic little bike and tried to kick me with
> stinky Reebok trainer (LOL -what sort of **** wears Reeboks!!). My owner
then
> caught us up and pointed out in human-talk that all I wanted to do was to
say
> hello, and that if he had just stopped in the first place instead of panicking like a Chihuahua,
> he could have saved himself a lot of stress.
But
> this fool got all flustered and asked my owner something about where my
****
> was. What an idiot! I had just pooped behind the lampost! My owner
obviously
> agreed with me that this person was highly insecure and pompously
aggressive,
> and so he stood there shaking his head, as I quietly piddled on the blokes back wheel while he
> wasn't watching.
>
> The bicyclist also demanded to know why I was not on a lead! Well my owner obviously just did not
> answer that as it it perfectly legal for me to run around in my park off
my
> lead as I am not a dangerous dog, just friendly;-)
>
> It never ceases to amaze me peoples double standards, and you might think I give dogs a bad name
> but we will never be as anti social as people who are so insecure that they are scared of shaggy
> old dogs like
me.

> So bicyclists get the message. Eat my poops, weedy.
>
> Bonzo.

Ha Ha!

Nice One!

Pete White