Words fail me

...an excellent example of poor market research...it should been built
as a tandem...

Best Regards & Thanks for Sharing :)

Mike Baldwin

This azxppears to be a fixie, which means that the rider must continue to
move his/her butt vertically even when trying to rest.

On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 22:40:44 -0700, [email protected] may have
said:

>http://www.google.com/patents?id=cH1eAAAAEBAJ&pg=PP1&dq=514572

An 1894 HulaBike for Baptists? No danger of looking like you're
dancing, since the rider is still seated...until the thing topples
backwards due to the foolish design.

Reinvented as the HulaBike! http://www.bikeforest.com/hulabike.php