Words

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Sheldon, Jan 17, 2006.

  1. Sheldon

    Sheldon Guest

    --= Fluctuations =--

    I had a bunch of Canadian dollars I needed to exchange so I went to

    The currency exchange window at the local bank.

    I chose the shortest line... just one guy in front of me.

    He was an Asian guy who was trying to exchange yen for dollars and

    he was a little agitated.

    He asked the teller, "Why it change? Yesterday I get two hunat dolla

    of yen.

    Today I get hunat eighty?"

    The teller says, "Fluctuations."

    The Asian guy says, "Fluc you white guys too!"

    - - -

    Sheldon

    Tags:

  2. Kathy in NZ

    Kathy in NZ Guest

    On 17 Jan 2006 18:20:28 -0800, "Sheldon" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > --= Fluctuations =--
    >

    >I had a bunch of Canadian dollars I needed to exchange so I went to
    >
    >The currency exchange window at the local bank.
    >
    >I chose the shortest line... just one guy in front of me.
    >
    >He was an Asian guy who was trying to exchange yen for dollars and
    >
    >he was a little agitated.
    >
    >He asked the teller, "Why it change? Yesterday I get two hunat dolla
    >
    >of yen.
    >
    >Today I get hunat eighty?"
    >
    >The teller says, "Fluctuations."
    >
    >The Asian guy says, "Fluc you white guys too!"
    >
    >- - -
    >

    >Sheldon

    LOL, very funny