Words

Sheldon

Guest
--= Fluctuations =--

I had a bunch of Canadian dollars I needed to exchange so I went to

The currency exchange window at the local bank.

I chose the shortest line... just one guy in front of me.

He was an Asian guy who was trying to exchange yen for dollars and

he was a little agitated.

He asked the teller, "Why it change? Yesterday I get two hunat dolla

of yen.

Today I get hunat eighty?"

The teller says, "Fluctuations."

The Asian guy says, "Fluc you white guys too!"

- - -

Sheldon

On 17 Jan 2006 18:20:28 -0800, "Sheldon" <[email protected]> wrote:

> --= Fluctuations =--
>

>I had a bunch of Canadian dollars I needed to exchange so I went to
>
>The currency exchange window at the local bank.
>
>I chose the shortest line... just one guy in front of me.
>
>He was an Asian guy who was trying to exchange yen for dollars and
>
>he was a little agitated.
>
>He asked the teller, "Why it change? Yesterday I get two hunat dolla
>
>of yen.
>
>Today I get hunat eighty?"
>
>The teller says, "Fluctuations."
>
>The Asian guy says, "Fluc you white guys too!"
>
>- - -
>

>Sheldon

LOL, very funny