Workstand recommendations

Rob Horton

Guest
Hi,

After years of hassle and pain spent hunched over bits of bike on my knees soaked in paraffin and
water, I have finally decided to get my self a proper workstand. I quite like the Ultimate Pro.

Does anyone have any idea where in the UK I can get it from?

Or, do you have your own recommendations?

Thanks.

Rob Horton.

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 14:15:42 +0100, Rob Horton wrote:

> Hi,
>
> After years of hassle and pain spent hunched over bits of bike on my knees soaked in paraffin and
> water, I have finally decided to get my self a proper workstand. I quite like the Ultimate Pro.

Looks good, I have something similar which works well

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/v2_product_detail.asp?ProdID=5220000068

I've never actually seen the one your looking for in the UK before.

Steve

i think "what mtb" has a feature on workstands this month. could be wrong.

--
-- Chris

news:[email protected]...