Workstand recommendations

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Rob Horton, Oct 13, 2003.

  1. Rob Horton

    Rob Horton Guest

    Hi,

    After years of hassle and pain spent hunched over bits of bike on my knees soaked in paraffin and
    water, I have finally decided to get my self a proper workstand. I quite like the Ultimate Pro.

    Does anyone have any idea where in the UK I can get it from?

    Or, do you have your own recommendations?

    Thanks.

    Rob Horton.

    Tags:

  2. Steve Peake

    Steve Peake Guest

    On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 14:15:42 +0100, Rob Horton wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > After years of hassle and pain spent hunched over bits of bike on my knees soaked in paraffin and
    > water, I have finally decided to get my self a proper workstand. I quite like the Ultimate Pro.

    Looks good, I have something similar which works well

    http://www.wiggle.co.uk/v2_product_detail.asp?ProdID=5220000068

    I've never actually seen the one your looking for in the UK before.

    Steve

  3. Chris Fryer

    Chris Fryer Guest

    i think "what mtb" has a feature on workstands this month. could be wrong.

    --
    -- Chris

    news:[email protected]...