Workstands

Beanyboy

Oct 27, 2006
Workstands again I'm afraid , but as a brand new member and a fairly "newbie" to cycling (Hybrid to keep fit,nothing fancy) I would love to know what you experts feel about about two workstands that I have shortlisted.

Tacx T3025 Spider Professional and /or Park PCS-10

I only want your views on the best one.... out of those two please.

I would ask you not to offer any other alternatives ,'cos its taken me long enough to shortlist these two and If I have to consider anyothers It will be another few months before I can decide.

Thanks in advance

Ken B.

Go with the Park Stand. They work GREAT!!! Lifetime warranty too doesn't hurt. :rolleyes:

Beanyboy said:
Workstands again I'm afraid , but as a brand new member and a fairly "newbie" to cycling (Hybrid to keep fit,nothing fancy) I would love to know what you experts feel about about two workstands that I have shortlisted.

I would ask you not to offer any other alternatives ,'cos its taken me long enough to shortlist these two and If I have to consider anyothers It will be another few months before I can decide.

Thanks in advance

Ken B.

Beanyboy said:

Thanks in advance

Ken B.
I'll go for the Park since its very similar to the Minoura workstand I've been using for 10 years now. Also judging from the pics, the tripod style feet of the Tacx is a little obtrusive for my liking. Only missing from the Park (that is in the Minoura) is a tool/parts tray that comes very handy.

Thanks HD .

Your comments have sealed the issue. On the strength of that and one or two other views too , I have now just ordered the Park PCS-10.

Thanks a lot for your response.Much appreciated.

Ken B.

I think you'll be totally pleased. :rolleyes:

Beanyboy said:
Thanks HD .

Your comments have sealed the issue. On the strength of that and one or two other views too , I have now just ordered the Park PCS-10.

Thanks a lot for your response.Much appreciated.

Ken B.