World Champ Cyclo-cross

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Walter Rixon, Feb 1, 2003.

  1. Walter Rixon

    Walter Rixon Guest

    Hi all, Apparently a worlds championship is too much to bother about! Anyone details of any news?
    Walter, Tor 2000

    Tags:

  2. Tritonrider

    Tritonrider Guest

    >From: "Walter Rixon" [email protected]

    >Hi all, Apparently a worlds championship is too much to bother about! Anyone details of any news?
    >Walter, Tor 2000

    Cyclingnews.com has some reports in. Bill C.

  3. On 01 Feb 2003 21:54:51 GMT, [email protected] (TritonRider) wrote:

    >>From: "Walter Rixon" [email protected]
    >
    >>Hi all, Apparently a worlds championship is too much to bother about! Anyone details of any news?
    >>Walter, Tor 2000
    >
    >Cyclingnews.com has some reports in. Bill C.

    Result of elite race

    1 Bart Wellens (Bel) 56.43 2 Mario De Clercq (Bel) 0.38 3 Erwin Ververcken (Bel) 0.58 4 Ben Berden
    (Bel) 1.06 5 Sven Nijs (Bel) 6 Francis Mourey (Fra) 1.46 7 Daniele Pontoni (Ita) 8 Tom Van Noppen
    (Bel) 1.52 9 Jiri Pospisil (Cze) 10 Arnaud Labbe (Fra)

    First GB was Roger Hammond - 23rd

    I was pissed it wasn't on GB Eurosport - they could at least have had delayed coverage between the
    skiing and football. I think it's on Wednesday lunchtime

    Cheers! Stephen www.scuonline.org/forum/ scottish cyclists talkin