World Champs - Bayley v Bos

yeah he peaked for comm games, and its easter. not surprised really. none of the aussies will do much.

theo is the boss alright!!! he has phenomenal speed but when ryans on form its pretty tight, pity he peaked for the comm games. the team pursuiters kicked **** AGAIN. to be comprehensively beaten by england at the games then to come back and pip them by 37 hundredths is pretty impressive, mr jamiesons effort in the last 2 laps was unbelievable.roll on beijing

velodrome.co.nr said:
didn't craig maclean do well
great stuff!
Craig Mclean yeah awesome to see!!! Hes by far the fastest 1st lap guy in the world in the team sprint,but hadnt done much in the sprint against the top guys.

craig mclean...used to play centre/ruck rover for the old Brisbane Bears. yeah i remember him :)

I have been trying to keep track of some of the elite sprinters via the net.(not much info) It seems that both Mclean and Bos were racing Kerrin in Japan. The tracks there are huge and the srpints are long.At WCs I heard that Bos walked away early in the Kerrin and had no one near him. He Qualified in 10.01 in the 200 ,or something close to that. (over 44mph ave:eek: ) My guess is from looking at him , he can hold speed and high cadence for a LONG time. I would love to see an SRM file of his 200 vs someone like Staff or Mclean. Has anyone seen him ride a 200 live?

6002 said:
Impossible, it's a blur[/QUOTE Can imagine being able to ride away from that group. ? I am not sure if that can be described as a tactic or not , but WOW

at the risk of continually repeating myself.....it was a european championships really, a lot had peaked for the commonwealths.

i do recall one R Bayley in an olympic final, which bos didnt even make, flashing past the field with 2.5 laps to go and winning by 100m in a waltz. oh...and giving bos massive head starts in the sprint final.
lets not get too carried away with the "bos" eh. he aint quite the bos he thinks he is.

Meek One said:
Bos is the Man

and

current, 2006, DOMINANT World Champ! ;)

Actually, with both Bos & Bayley being so young. For us sprint fans we should be able to see some really fantastic tournaments over the next few years.

I for one am looking forward to it.