world cycling productions

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Chris, Jun 27, 2003.

  1. Chris

    Chris Guest

    any idea which video i should get.(ie best races not biggest name)

    i was thinking about a couple of paris roubaix, and maybe a TdF, Giro and a Vuelta any suggestions
    of which years are best?

    also anyone know any other legit sites(bicivideo excluded)

    Tags:

  2. Brian Roth

    Brian Roth Guest

    Chris <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > any idea which video i should get.(ie best races not biggest name)
    >
    > i was thinking about a couple of paris roubaix, and maybe a TdF, Giro and a Vuelta any suggestions
    > of which years are best?
    >
    > also anyone know any other legit sites(bicivideo excluded)

    If you're a cobblehead, one of my favorites is 1995 Tour of Flanders. Musseew, Bartoli, Cipo (not a
    typo), Baldato, Tchmile all fight it out.

  3. Lewdvig

    Lewdvig Guest

    Pantani and Riis' TdF vistories are good. Lemond's TdF wins are all good. Roche's was awesome.

    Rominger's last Giro win was good. Did he win more than one? I can't remember.

    Tchmil's Roubaix win was good.

    The classic videos are good too. Sunday in Hell is good.

    Get DVDs as there is no premium and they last longer.

    "Chris" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > any idea which video i should get.(ie best races not biggest name)
    >
    > i was thinking about a couple of paris roubaix, and maybe a TdF, Giro and a Vuelta any suggestions
    > of which years are best?
    >
    > also anyone know any other legit sites(bicivideo excluded)

  4. J999w

    J999w Guest

    Get at least one spring classic such as Ghent-Wevelghem (sp?) to put you into that 'suffer in the
    cold and rain' mood.

    jw milwaukee

  5. On 6/29/03 7:38 AM, in article [email protected], "J999w"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Get at least one spring classic such as Ghent-Wevelghem (sp?) to put you into that 'suffer in the
    > cold and rain' mood.

    For that, the most epic is the 1994 Paris-Roubaix, won by Andrei Tchmil.

  6. Lewdvig

    Lewdvig Guest

    Yup. Agreed.

    The part where he bunny hops some curbs to shortcut a roundabout while going 50kph is awesome.

    news:BB24A085.1D7C%[email protected]...