world cycling productions

Chris

Guest
any idea which video i should get.(ie best races not biggest name)

i was thinking about a couple of paris roubaix, and maybe a TdF, Giro and a Vuelta any suggestions
of which years are best?

also anyone know any other legit sites(bicivideo excluded)

Chris <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> any idea which video i should get.(ie best races not biggest name)
>
> i was thinking about a couple of paris roubaix, and maybe a TdF, Giro and a Vuelta any suggestions
> of which years are best?
>
> also anyone know any other legit sites(bicivideo excluded)

If you're a cobblehead, one of my favorites is 1995 Tour of Flanders. Musseew, Bartoli, Cipo (not a
typo), Baldato, Tchmile all fight it out.

Pantani and Riis' TdF vistories are good. Lemond's TdF wins are all good. Roche's was awesome.

Rominger's last Giro win was good. Did he win more than one? I can't remember.

Tchmil's Roubaix win was good.

The classic videos are good too. Sunday in Hell is good.

Get DVDs as there is no premium and they last longer.

"Chris" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> any idea which video i should get.(ie best races not biggest name)
>
> i was thinking about a couple of paris roubaix, and maybe a TdF, Giro and a Vuelta any suggestions
> of which years are best?
>
> also anyone know any other legit sites(bicivideo excluded)

Get at least one spring classic such as Ghent-Wevelghem (sp?) to put you into that 'suffer in the
cold and rain' mood.

jw milwaukee

On 6/29/03 7:38 AM, in article [email protected], "J999w"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Get at least one spring classic such as Ghent-Wevelghem (sp?) to put you into that 'suffer in the
> cold and rain' mood.

For that, the most epic is the 1994 Paris-Roubaix, won by Andrei Tchmil.

Yup. Agreed.

The part where he bunny hops some curbs to shortcut a roundabout while going 50kph is awesome.

news:BB24A085.1D7C%[email protected]...