world most popular bicycle race called Ardechoise !

"Paul" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> news:p[email protected]...
> >
> > "lalogne" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Do you know l'Ardechoise ?
> > >
> > > in june 2003 we were 15007 riders
> >

> > Dumbass -
> >

> > Those Fred get-togethers are not races.
> >
> > thank you very much.
> >

> Maybe someone should have told Kivilev and Vinokourov this when they took part in 1997. Kivilev
> won and Vinokourov was 3rd.

Dumbass -

I know those EPO fests are faster than most pro races, but you're missing the point: flaming.

> Dumbass -
>
> I know those EPO fests are faster than most pro races, but you're missing
the
> point: flaming.

But why Flaming Dumbass ad nauseam? Seems to say more about you than the OPs. Bill

"Paul" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> Maybe someone should have told Kivilev and Vinokourov this when they took part in 1997. Kivilev
> won and Vinokourov was 3rd.

Yeah, and look at how Kivilev ended up.

-ilan

"Bill" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > Dumbass -
> >
> > I know those EPO fests are faster than most pro races, but you're missing
> the
> > point: flaming.
> >

> But why Flaming Dumbass ad nauseam? Seems to say more about you than the OPs.

Dumbass -

Not good at spotting the obvious are you?

I don't care. If I did, I wouldn't call everyone 'Dumbass'.

Have a nice day, Dumbass.

<balendro> wrote:

> i'll come from canada

What, you're planning to emmigrate here?

> it's great

Sure, just don't forget your parka.

--
Dominic Richens | [email protected] "If you're not *outraged*, you're not paying attention!"