World Naked Bike Ride Day

In article <[email protected]>,
Jason Spaceman <[email protected]> wrote:

> Apparently yesterday was World Naked Bike Ride Day -->
> http://www.nakedwiki.org/images/b/bd/WNBR2008poster.jpg
>
> I trust everyone in here took part, ;-)
>
> I hope you disinfected your bike seat afterwards.

No, because I'm bad naked.

Please send more information about the model for the poster.

On Sun, 08 Jun 2008 05:20:33 GMT, Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]>
wrote:

>In article <[email protected]>,
> Jason Spaceman <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Apparently yesterday was World Naked Bike Ride Day -->
>> http://www.nakedwiki.org/images/b/bd/WNBR2008poster.jpg
>>
>> I trust everyone in here took part, ;-)
>>
>> I hope you disinfected your bike seat afterwards.

>No, because I'm bad naked.
>
>Please send more information about the model for the poster.

I have no idea who the poster model is. I saw a story on CBC News
earlier about World Naked Bike Ride Day and did a google search and
that is what I found. Apparently there was a ride in Ottawa -->
http://www.flickr.com/photos/johnwmacdonald/2559620294/in/photostream/

J. Spaceman

in 37808 20080608 073538 Jason Spaceman <[email protected]> wrote:
>On Sun, 08 Jun 2008 05:20:33 GMT, Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]>
>wrote:
>
>>In article <[email protected]>,
>> Jason Spaceman <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> Apparently yesterday was World Naked Bike Ride Day -->
>>> http://www.nakedwiki.org/images/b/bd/WNBR2008poster.jpg
>>>
>>> I trust everyone in here took part, ;-)
>>>
>>> I hope you disinfected your bike seat afterwards.

>>No, because I'm bad naked.
>>
>>Please send more information about the model for the poster.

>I have no idea who the poster model is. I saw a story on CBC News
>earlier about World Naked Bike Ride Day and did a google search and
>that is what I found. Apparently there was a ride in Ottawa -->
>http://www.flickr.com/photos/johnwmacdonald/2559620294/in/photostream/

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/sussex/7441880.stm

I saw them riding down the rue de Rivoli last year, truly disgusting.
Apart form one rebuilt woman who was proudly exhibiting her inserts,
the people were really horrible, and them being half naked made them
look like escapees from some S&M dungeon. Basically, I attribute the
phenomenon to people wanting to be different in the same way. I was
out of town, otherwise I would have ridden in it in my full racing kit
just to annoy them.

-ilan

In article <71029a77-9f4b-47a9-843f-3ce5931df73d@x35g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>,
[email protected] wrote:

> Basically, I attribute the phenomenon to people wanting to be different in
> the same way.

You're such a nonconformist
Just like everybody else
The Dictators

--
tanx,
Howard

The bloody pubs are bloody dull
The bloody clubs are bloody full
Of bloody girls and bloody guys
With bloody murder in their eyes

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

In article <[email protected]>,
Howard Kveck <[email protected]> wrote:

> In article <71029a77-9f4b-47a9-843f-3ce5931df73d@x35g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>,
> [email protected] wrote:
>
> > Basically, I attribute the phenomenon to people wanting to be different in
> > the same way.

> You're such a nonconformist
> Just like everybody else
> The Dictators

BRIAN:
Good morning.
FOLLOWERS:
A blessing! A blessing! A blessing!...
BRIAN:
No. No, please! Please! Please listen. I've got one or two things to say.
FOLLOWERS:
Tell us. Tell us both of them.
BRIAN:
Look. You've got it all wrong.
You don't need to follow me. You don't need to follow anybody!
You've got to think for yourselves. You're all individuals!
FOLLOWERS:
Yes, we're all individuals!
BRIAN:
You're all different!