World Naked Bike Ride in UK [PIC GALLERY]

On 05/07/2007 20:08, [email protected] wrote:
> Huh!! Thats interesting!! Shoot I missed it ;)
>
> http://www.nachofoto.com/foto?i=47929f96ee75

There's another gallery here, where if you look closely you might find a
picture of me:
<http://doninchelsea.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=album32&page=1>

"Daddy, put that down. Daddy, put that down. Daddy, put that down.
Daddy, why did you put that down?" - Charlie Colyer, age 2

Quoting Danny Colyer <[email protected]>:
>On 05/07/2007 20:08, [email protected] wrote:
>>Huh!! Thats interesting!! Shoot I missed it ;)
>>http://www.nachofoto.com/foto?i=47929f96ee75

>There's another gallery here, where if you look closely you might find a
>picture of me:
><http://doninchelsea.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=album32&page=1>

Not closely enough, apparently.

<http://doninchelsea.myphotoalbum.com/view_photo.php?set_albumName=album32&id=Picture_or_Video_136>

I'm on the far right, and my normal riding buddy is about to pick up the
tandem and avoiding the attentions of the clothed creep in the centre of
the shot. As you can see, neither of us is strictly naked.

<http://doninchelsea.myphotoalbum.com/view_photo.php?set_albumName=album32&id=Picture_or_Video_170>

We're on the right just before the off, and actually in focus.

Obviously these pictures are not work safe.
Today is Second Wednesday, Presuary.

On 06/07/2007 16:52, David Damerell wrote:
> Quoting Danny Colyer <[email protected]>:
>>There's another gallery here, where if you look closely you might find a
>>picture of me:
>><http://doninchelsea.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=album32&page=1>

> Not closely enough, apparently.

Someone e-mailed the photo to me a few days after the ride, along with a
link to the gallery, asking if it was me. Even having seen the photo, I
had to look through the gallery 2 or 3 times before I found it in there.

So, here it is. I won't bother to point out which one is me:
<http://doninchelsea.myphotoalbum.com/view_photo.php?set_albumName=album32&id=Picture_or_Video_300>

Danny Colyer wrote:

> So, here it is. I won't bother to point out which one is me:

<http://doninchelsea.myphotoalbum.com/view_photo.php?set_albumName=album32&id=Picture_or_Video_300>

Was it that cold that day, or is this dark blue thing the saddle
nose? ;-)
I did like the recent picture with the colorful b*b t*ghts much more.

Günther

Danny Colyer <[email protected]> wrote:
> On 06/07/2007 16:52, David Damerell wrote:
>> Quoting Danny Colyer <[email protected]>:
>>>There's another gallery here, where if you look closely you might find a
>>>picture of me:
>>><http://doninchelsea.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=album32&page=1>

>> Not closely enough, apparently.

> Someone e-mailed the photo to me a few days after the ride, along with a
> link to the gallery, asking if it was me. Even having seen the photo, I
> had to look through the gallery 2 or 3 times before I found it in there.

> So, here it is. I won't bother to point out which one is me:
> <http://doninchelsea.myphotoalbum.com/view_photo.php?set_albumName=album32&id=Picture_or_Video_300>

>> Obviously these pictures are not work safe.

One thing which worries me about being entirely naked under the sun is
that circumcision has exposed a part of me which can't tan but could
certainly get burned very easily and nastily indeed. How do circumcised
nudists cope with this problem?

--
Chris Malcolm [email protected] DoD #205
[http://www.dai.ed.ac.uk/homes/cam/]

On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 07:16:36 +0000 (UTC), Chris Malcolm
<[email protected]> wrote:

>One thing which worries me about being entirely naked under the sun is
>that circumcision has exposed a part of me which can't tan but could
>certainly get burned very easily and nastily indeed. How do circumcised
>nudists cope with this problem?

Beach Balls.

Jim.

In article <[email protected]>, Chris Malcolm
[email protected] says...

> One thing which worries me about being entirely naked under the sun is
> that circumcision has exposed a part of me which can't tan but could
> certainly get burned very easily and nastily indeed. How do circumcised
> nudists cope with this problem?

Tiny sun hats?

On Jul 11, 8:16 am, Chris Malcolm <[email protected]> wrote:
> Danny Colyer <[email protected]> wrote:
> >> Not closely enough, apparently.

> > Someone e-mailed the photo to me a few days after the ride, along with a
> > link to the gallery, asking if it was me. Even having seen the photo, I
> > had to look through the gallery 2 or 3 times before I found it in there.
> > So, here it is. I won't bother to point out which one is me:
> > <http://doninchelsea.myphotoalbum.com/view_photo.php?set_albumName=alb...>
> >> Obviously these pictures are not work safe.

> One thing which worries me about being entirely naked under the sun is
> that circumcision has exposed a part of me which can't tan but could
> certainly get burned very easily and nastily indeed. How do circumcised
> nudists cope with this problem?

Sun cream?

MBQ

On 10/07/2007 20:36, Günther Schwarz wrote:
> Was it that cold that day, or is this dark blue thing the saddle
> nose? ;-)

*** Excess detail warning ***

You wouldn't actually be able to see anything interesting in that
picture, because I'm almost sitting on it.

Usually I ride wearing cycling shorts, with my genitals pointing up and
held there by the Lycra. That way I don't sit on anything that I really
don't want to.

That picture was taken very shortly after the start of the ride, when I
had mounted on grass. Mounting on grass is much harder than mounting on
a smooth surface, so I just got on and wasn't able to swing everything
into position as I did so. I didn't then like to manually adjust
myself, particularly given the number of cameras likely to catch me
doing so!

Very soon after that picture was taken, I remounted on the tarmac. I
found it quite easy to move my hips so that everything swung forwards,
then overshoot the saddle slightly and lower myself down onto it
backwards, so that the important parts were prevented by the nose of the
saddle from getting underneath me. That's the way I mounted after every
dismount for the rest of the ride (only one UPD, BTW).

For most of the ride, I looked more like this:
http://www.colyer.plus.com/z-wnbr.jpg

(NWS, obviously).

[email protected] wrote:
> On Jul 11, 8:16 am, Chris Malcolm <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Danny Colyer <[email protected]> wrote:
>>> Someone e-mailed the photo to me a few days after the ride, along with a
>>> link to the gallery, asking if it was me. Even having seen the photo, I
>>> had to look through the gallery 2 or 3 times before I found it in there.
>>> So, here it is. I won't bother to point out which one is me:
>>> <http://doninchelsea.myphotoalbum.com/view_photo.php?set_albumName=alb...>

>> One thing which worries me about being entirely naked under the sun is
>> that circumcision has exposed a part of me which can't tan but could
>> certainly get burned very easily and nastily indeed. How do circumcised
>> nudists cope with this problem?

> Sun cream?

I believe they make special coloured suncreams for sensitive parts of
the body. I would go for bright red or even green.

Danny Colyer wrote:

> On 10/07/2007 20:36, Günther Schwarz wrote:
>> Was it that cold that day, or is this dark blue thing the saddle
>> nose? ;-)

> *** Excess detail warning ***

Thanks for the explanation. I did not have that close a look anyway :)
Since the days of Lady Godiva things have changed quite a bit. While
everything used to be up to ones imagination now with the omnipresence
of cameras and the web every detail of a short ride is documented to
anyones direct access.

Günther

On Wed, 2007-07-11 at 13:30 +0100, Rob Morley wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>, Chris Malcolm
> [email protected] says...
>
> > One thing which worries me about being entirely naked under the sun is
> > that circumcision has exposed a part of me which can't tan but could
> > certainly get burned very easily and nastily indeed. How do circumcised
> > nudists cope with this problem?
> >

> Tiny sun hats?

There's got to be a helmet flame war in this somewhere.