World Naked Bike Ride in UK [PIC GALLERY]



J

Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman

Guest
On Jul 5, 4:23 pm, ryanomat? wrote:
> Huh!! Thats interesting!! Shoot I missed it ;)
>
> http://www.nachofoto.com/foto?i=47929f96ee75


Here is what I would be riding:
<http://basdekker.eu/afbeeldingen/fietsen/quest4_02_groot.jpg>.

--
Tom Sherman - Holstein-Friesland Bovinia
The weather is here, wish you were beautiful
 
T

Ted Bennett

Guest
Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Jul 5, 4:23 pm, ryanomat? wrote:
> > Huh!! Thats interesting!! Shoot I missed it ;)
> >
> > http://www.nachofoto.com/foto?i=47929f96ee75

>
> Here is what I would be riding:
> <http://basdekker.eu/afbeeldingen/fietsen/quest4_02_groot.jpg>.
>
> --
> Tom Sherman - Holstein-Friesland Bovinia
> The weather is here, wish you were beautiful


Don't think we don't know what you're doing in there with one hand.

--
Ted Bennett
 
D

DI

Guest
"Ted Bennett" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> On Jul 5, 4:23 pm, ryanomat? wrote:
>> > Huh!! Thats interesting!! Shoot I missed it ;)
>> >
>> > http://www.nachofoto.com/foto?i=47929f96ee75

>>
>> Here is what I would be riding:
>> <http://basdekker.eu/afbeeldingen/fietsen/quest4_02_groot.jpg>.
>>
>> --
>> Tom Sherman - Holstein-Friesland Bovinia
>> The weather is here, wish you were beautiful

>
> Don't think we don't know what you're doing in there with one hand.
>
> --
> Ted Bennett


Maybe Dolan us in there with him
 
T

Tim McNamara

Guest
An awful lot of the people riding naked really shouldn't be.
 
S

still me

Guest
On Fri, 06 Jul 2007 10:39:01 -0500, Tim McNamara
<[email protected]> wrote:

>An awful lot of the people riding naked really shouldn't be.


At least they're exercising.

This might bring a whole new emphasis to the numbness problem.
 
L

landotter

Guest
On Jul 6, 12:03 pm, still me <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Fri, 06 Jul 2007 10:39:01 -0500, Tim McNamara
>
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> >An awful lot of the people riding naked really shouldn't be.

>
> At least they're exercising.
>
> This might bring a whole new emphasis to the numbness problem.


Nah, you'd just keep an eye on it, and when it turned white, stand and
let some blood in.