World Naked Bike Ride

"Plodder" <CORNED BEEF@NOSPAM> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Didn't know there was a problem to solve... I only ever see one person
> complaining.

This is not the first time it's come up and won't be the last as long as
there are stupid, selfish ***** around who think that top posting is OK
because the world revolves around them.

--

A: Top-posters.

"L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> No it isn't

OK, who slipped me the moron magnet?

--

A: Top-posters.

You did, you pathetic goose.

Even top posters aren't as sad as the human debris that constantly whine
about them.

So, in your honour I intend that every post I make in this NG be a top post.

I expect a few normal posts will slip through, but its the thought that
counts. enjoy gritting your teeth about it.

"DRS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > No it isn't

> OK, who slipped me the moron magnet?
>
> --
>
> A: Top-posters.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

"L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> You did, you pathetic goose.

Er, no.

> Even top posters aren't as sad as the human debris that constantly
> whine about them.

I don't whine.

If you're going to be a stupid, selfish **** don't try to blame me.

--

A: Top-posters.

What is stupid or selfish about top posting?

and you do whine. like a little girl. your sig alone is a constant whine.

"DRS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > You did, you pathetic goose.

> Er, no.
>
> > Even top posters aren't as sad as the human debris that constantly
> > whine about them.

> I don't whine.
>
> > So, in your honour I intend that every post I make in this NG be a
> > top post.

> If you're going to be a stupid, selfish **** don't try to blame me.
>
> --
>
> A: Top-posters.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

"L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> What is stupid or selfish about top posting?

Like you don't already know, troll.

Bottom vs. top posting and quotation style on Usenet
http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/usenet/brox.html

Why is Bottom-posting better than Top-posting
http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html

http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/gey_stv0.htm

http://www.fscked.co.uk/writing/top-posting-cuss.html

> and you do whine. like a little girl. your sig alone is a constant
> whine.

Which just proves you know nothing about either signatures or whining.

--

A: Top-posters.

But why do you whine about it?

"DRS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > What is stupid or selfish about top posting?

> Like you don't already know, troll.
>
> Bottom vs. top posting and quotation style on Usenet
> http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/usenet/brox.html
>
> Why is Bottom-posting better than Top-posting
> http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html
>
> http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/gey_stv0.htm
>
> http://www.fscked.co.uk/writing/top-posting-cuss.html
>
> > and you do whine. like a little girl. your sig alone is a constant
> > whine.

> Which just proves you know nothing about either signatures or whining.
>
> --
>
> A: Top-posters.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

"DRS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Andrew Morris" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > good on ya champ... I've been on Usenet for over 10 years, and you're
> > the first person to make an issue of top posting....

> You should get out more.

Grow up a bit, boys. There's more important things to discuss. Someone said
something about riding a bike naked a while back I recall.

Cheers
Peter

> --
>
> A: Top-posters.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

welcome to the kill file dipstick...

tolerance is a virtue, and I've tolerated you for as long as I can...

"DRS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Andrew Morris" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Yep, I'm using OE... good for me... I also use rtin, when in a unix
> > shell, and you know what? it top posts also!

> Thus proving that you're a selfish **** no matter which platform you use.
>
> --
>
> A: Top-posters.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

there's nothing WRONG with top posting...

it's your view, pal... get over it, get off the soapbox, and accept that you
have a view that is not shared by the greater internet community.

"DRS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Plodder" <CORNED BEEF@NOSPAM> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Didn't know there was a problem to solve... I only ever see one person
> > complaining.

> This is not the first time it's come up and won't be the last as long as
> there are stupid, selfish ***** around who think that top posting is OK
> because the world revolves around them.
>
> --
>
> A: Top-posters.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

just add him/her to your kill file...

I've never seen anything of worthy content posted by him/her anyway...

the greater part of the world has no issue with top posting. I for one,
will post however I chose, irrespective of how some arrogant geek believes I
should post.

If he has an issue with my posting in this manner, and wishes to complain,
and call me names, then that proves that DRS, who seems to have issues with
identifying him/herself has insufficient mental capacity to accept that
others also have opinions, that do, in fact differ to his/hers.

I don't like adding people on Usenet to kill lists, but DRS is just painful
in the lack of acceptance of views contrary to him/herselves.

Cya

"L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> But why do you whine about it?
>

> "DRS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > What is stupid or selfish about top posting?

> > Like you don't already know, troll.
> >
> > Bottom vs. top posting and quotation style on Usenet
> > http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/usenet/brox.html
> >
> > Why is Bottom-posting better than Top-posting
> > http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html
> >
> > http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/gey_stv0.htm
> >
> > http://www.fscked.co.uk/writing/top-posting-cuss.html
> >
> > > and you do whine. like a little girl. your sig alone is a constant
> > > whine.

> > Which just proves you know nothing about either signatures or whining.
> >
> > --
> >
> > A: Top-posters.
> > Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

No, I won't killfile him I've just now made it my policy in this NG to top
post.

There is nothing more pathetic than someone so obsessed by a trivial detail
like top posting that they feel a need to put it in their sig.

The obvious response to such a sad person is to top post.

"Andrew Morris" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> just add him/her to your kill file...
>
> I've never seen anything of worthy content posted by him/her anyway...
>
> the greater part of the world has no issue with top posting. I for one,
> will post however I chose, irrespective of how some arrogant geek believes

> should post.
>
> If he has an issue with my posting in this manner, and wishes to complain,
> and call me names, then that proves that DRS, who seems to have issues

with
> identifying him/herself has insufficient mental capacity to accept that
> others also have opinions, that do, in fact differ to his/hers.
>
> I don't like adding people on Usenet to kill lists, but DRS is just

painful
> in the lack of acceptance of views contrary to him/herselves.
>
> Cya
>
> "L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > But why do you whine about it?
> >

> > "DRS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > "L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]
> > >
> > > Like you don't already know, troll.
> > >
> > > Bottom vs. top posting and quotation style on Usenet
> > > http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/usenet/brox.html
> > >
> > > Why is Bottom-posting better than Top-posting
> > > http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html
> > >
> > > http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/gey_stv0.htm
> > >
> > > http://www.fscked.co.uk/writing/top-posting-cuss.html

> > > Which just proves you know nothing about either signatures or whining.
> > >
> > > --
> > >
> > > A: Top-posters.
> > > Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

I've had to manually move my cursor all the way up here to do this but:
A:DRS
Q:WHO is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

And how about a competition to see what the D,R and S stand for?

My Bozo bin awaits but it won't be of any use if you guys reply to him,
will it?

--
Mark Lee

says...
> A: Top-posters.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

Dribbles Runny **** ?

In article <MPG.1b2d904aa3b13519896b1@news-server>,
[email protected] says...
> I've had to manually move my cursor all the way up here to do this but:
> A:DRS
> Q:WHO is the most annoying thing on Usenet?
>
> And how about a competition to see what the D,R and S stand for?

Nah, I think

Drivels Repetitive ****

is more appropriate

"Ray" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Dribbles Runny **** ?
>
> In article <MPG.1b2d904aa3b13519896b1@news-server>,
> [email protected] says...
> > I've had to manually move my cursor all the way up here to do this but:
> > A:DRS
> > Q:WHO is the most annoying thing on Usenet?
> >
> > And how about a competition to see what the D,R and S stand for?

"Andrew Morris" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> welcome to the kill file dipstick...
>
> tolerance is a virtue, and I've tolerated you for as long as I can...

You're a joke. A sad, unfunny joke.

--

A: Top-posters.

"Andrew Morris" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> there's nothing WRONG with top posting...
>
> it's your view, pal... get over it, get off the soapbox, and accept
> that you have a view that is not shared by the greater internet
> community.

You are wrong. Top posting is wrong and that is the majority Usenet view.

--

A: Top-posters.

"Mark Lee" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> I've had to manually move my cursor all the way up here to do this

IOW, you chose to go out of your way to demonstrate to the world how big a
dipshit you can be.

--

A: Top-posters.

--