World Naked Bike Ride

Terry Collins wrote:
> kingsley wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 23:45:05 +0000, hippy wrote:
> >
> > > hehe.. Well I do get a bit of chaffing in my knicks... maybe I
> > > should swap to wearing 'nix' :)

> > But think of all that extra shaving ;)

> But I don't shave at the top end now! Why should I shave the bottom end?

Cos they gotta look different :D:D

--

amirm wrote:
> Cos they gotta look different :D:D

Hahahahahaa. i couldnt agree more.. Nude cycling. Well, if we all looked
like adonis or an amazon woman, then ..bring it on.. otherwise, keep it
on.. Either way I am sure that there will be way too much hair,
everywhere for my liking.

--

Dutch churchmen upset over nude cyclists
03 Jun 2004 14:51:34 GMT

AMSTERDAM, June 3 (Reuters) - A planned nudist bicycle tour in the
Netherlands' so called bible-belt has upset local churchmen who are
holding their own youth charity bike ride the same day.

They have tried in vain to get local authorities to ban the nudists to
stop them clashing with the youth chapter of the Reformed Church when
they both take to the road in the eastern town of Apeldoorn on June 12.

The nudist tour is part of the World Naked Bike Ride which also takes
place in London, Chicago, Los Angeles, Montreal, Toronto and Pforzheim
in Germany.

The organiser of the church bike tour told the ANP news agency on
Thursday he had tried to coordinate the routes with the nudist tour to
avoid any embarrassing meeting but had obtained no reply.

He is now asking the 300 or so cyclists on his youth tour to call the
police if they see any nudists.

"Nudity in public is provocative and illegal," he said.

:D :D

--

coowoowoo wrote:

> amirm wrote:
> > Cos they gotta look different :D:D

> Hahahahahaa. i couldnt agree more.. Nude cycling. Well, if we all looked
> like adonis or an amazon woman, then ..bring it on.. otherwise, keep it
> on.. Either way I am sure that there will be way too much hair,
> everywhere for my liking.
>
> --

Well I better hurry up and get naked on my bike then. Wouldn't wanna
disappoint the fans.

Tam

Tamyka Bell wrote:
> coowoowoo wrote:
> >
> > amirm wrote:
> > > Cos they gotta look different :D:D

> > Hahahahahaa. i couldnt agree more.. Nude cycling. Well, if we all
> > looked like adonis or an amazon woman, then ..bring it on.. otherwise,
> > keep it on.. Either way I am sure that there will be way too much
> > hair, everywhere for my liking.
> >
> > --

> Well I better hurry up and get naked on my bike then. Wouldn't wanna
> disappoint the fans.
> Tam

All well and good for you lasses up in BrisVegas but us chaps down in
Melbourne have our pride to think of.

--

"DRS" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Andrew Morris" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > so is pushing your personal opinion upon others....

> It's not just my personal opinion. It's Usenet etiquette and has been for
> many years.

FWIW, I agree that "bottom-posting" (eeww) is preferable to
top-posting, but I've given up on complaining about people that do it.
In much the same way, I've given up btiching about bicycle red-light
runners: fcuk 'em. If they want to become a hood ornament, that's
their business... they think its safe and has no effect on anyone
else, what is the chance that they'll listen to me?

Sorry 'bout the rant.

Ritch.

On a _much_ lighter note, I'm racing for the second time tomorrow -
can't wait!

theGoat wrote:
> All well and good for you lasses up in BrisVegas but us chaps down in
> Melbourne have our pride to think of.

Its okay, i am from Melbs and no amount of encouragement and sit ups
at the gym would make me ride nude on my bike. Just the visual of
riding behind someone's hairybutt would be enough to put me off my
weeties for life.

--

On Fri, 3 Jun 2004, Ritch wrote:
(snip)

> On a _much_ lighter note, I'm racing for the second time tomorrow -
> can't wait!

Good luck!

>Originally posted by flyingdutch Slumming it in D-grade again?

I should race. Paid my membership. Should use it.

PubBuggers - you'll have to do without me tonight as I will be visiting
the LBS for some bike building activities..

Bikesoiler.. I haven't forgotten about your payment..

hippy

--

Ritch wrote:
> On a _much_ lighter note, I'm racing for the second time tomorrow -
> can't wait!

Slumming it in D-grade again?

keep that up and you'll get the dirty looks and mutterings as the higher
grade passes you (saw this happen to a dude at Kew ealrier in the year,
but me being so green didnt realise what all the rhubarb was about till
someone pointed it out to me later)

--

"flyingdutch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:eek:[email protected]
> Drs wrote:
> > It's not just my personal opinion. It's Usenet etiquette and has

> been > for many years.
>
> kinda wierd that your the one quoting etiquette tho, aint it

My Usenet etiquette is excellent.

--

A: Top-posters.

news:eek:[email protected]
>> Originally posted by Drs
>>> "Andrew Morris" <[email protected]> wrote
>>> so is pushing your personal opinion upon others....

>> It's not just my personal opinion. It's Usenet etiquette and has been
>> for many years.

> The problem is that many people aren't posting to a.b from a
> newsreader nowadays. Many don't even know what usenet is and would
> certainly not be aware of top/bottom posting.

He is using OE.

Problem solved: http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/oe-quotefix/

--

A: Top-posters.

"Ritch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> "DRS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>> "Andrew Morris" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>>> so is pushing your personal opinion upon others....

>> It's not just my personal opinion. It's Usenet etiquette and has
>> been for many years.

> FWIW, I agree that "bottom-posting" (eeww) is preferable to
> top-posting, but I've given up on complaining about people that do it.
> In much the same way, I've given up btiching about bicycle red-light
> runners: fcuk 'em. If they want to become a hood ornament, that's
> their business... they think its safe and has no effect on anyone
> else, what is the chance that they'll listen to me?

If nobody says anything then how will the children learn?

--

A: Top-posters.

flyingdutch wrote:
> Slumming it in D-grade again?
> keep that up and you'll get the dirty looks and mutterings as the higher
> grade passes you (saw this happen to a dude at Kew ealrier in the year,
> but me being so green didnt realise what all the rhubarb was about till
> someone pointed it out to me later)

Slumming it? I've only had one race! I honestly (no, really) didn't know
what sort of speeds the different grades run. I'll give C-grade a go
tomorrow and see what happens...

Ritch

--

good on ya champ... I've been on Usenet for over 10 years, and you're the
first person to make an issue of top posting....

"DRS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Andrew Morris" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > so is pushing your personal opinion upon others....

> It's not just my personal opinion. It's Usenet etiquette and has been for
> many years.
>
> --
>
> A: Top-posters.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

Yep, I'm using OE... good for me... I also use rtin, when in a unix shell,
and you know what? it top posts also!

Thus proving that you're a selfish **** no matter which platform you use.

--

A: Top-posters.

"Andrew Morris" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> good on ya champ... I've been on Usenet for over 10 years, and you're
> the first person to make an issue of top posting....

You should get out more.

--

A: Top-posters.