World Naked Bike Ride

perhaps we should have a vote...

either that or something involving jousting sticks on singlespeeds.

airzounds shall be left at home!

--

Thus proving how anal you are :)

I'm a top poster & proud of it. Not sure how that makes me selfish,
but I can live with it.

John L.

On Sat, 5 Jun 2004 06:01:01 +1000, "DRS" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>"Andrew Morris" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]
>> Yep, I'm using OE... good for me... I also use rtin, when in a unix
>> shell, and you know what? it top posts also!

>Thus proving that you're a selfish **** no matter which platform you use.

"John L" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Thus proving how anal you are :)

Er, no.

> I'm a top poster & proud of it. Not sure how that makes me selfish,
> but I can live with it.

Of course you can. Since the world clearly revolves around you there's
clearly no need to take anyone else into consideration.

--

A: Top-posters.

"DRS" wrote

> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

Stoopid sigs!

Theo

DRS wrote:

> My sig cleverly uses irony to make its point.

Wow, I didn't see that. I suppose you think it's original as well.

Theo

"Theo Bekkers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> DRS wrote:
>
>> My sig cleverly uses irony to make its point.

> Wow, I didn't see that. I suppose you think it's original as well.

I never claimed it was original.

--

A: Top-posters.

Drs wrote:
> there's clearly no need to take anyone else into consideration.

Aah. Truth and jest do dance by the flame!

come on Drs. give it a rest

Unless you are posting whilst Nude that is. That way you could be guilty
of posting something relevant!!!

--

Main Entry: 1whine
Pronunciation: 'hwIn, 'wIn

2 : to complain with or as if with a whine

Still you.

"DRS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Main Entry: 1whine
> > Pronunciation: 'hwIn, 'wIn
> > Function: verb
> > Inflected Form(s): whined; whin·ing
> > Etymology: Middle English, from Old English hwInan to whiz; akin to
> > Old Norse hvIna to whiz
> > intransitive senses
> >
> > 2 : to complain with or as if with a whine
> >
> > Yep - thats you.

> Nope. It's not even close. It's a bloody good description of you though.
>
> --
>
> A: Top-posters.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

Main Entry: 1whine
Pronunciation: 'hwIn, 'wIn
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): whined; whin·ing
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English hwInan to whiz; akin to Old
Norse hvIna to whiz
intransitive senses

2 : to complain with or as if with a whine

DRS, still whining.

"DRS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > "DRS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >> "L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote in message
> >> news:[email protected]

> >> You really must stop using words you don't understand. What I wrote
> >> wasn't whining, it was a clever play on your mistake.
> >>

> > Still whining and hardly clever, it was a standard 5 year olds
> > response. still, that probably qualifies as 'clever' for you.

> **** but you whine a lot when you're shown up to be the drop kick you are.
> --
>
> A: Top-posters.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

Whining that you dont whine whilst trying to shift the whining onto others.
thats just plain whiney.

"DRS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Whining that you don't whine. original, if nothing else.

> Nope, not whining either. You're doing a bloody good whine though.
>
> --
>
> A: Top-posters.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

More whining from DRS

"DRS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > You practically define whining, but certainly define pathetic.

> I don't whine but you do a bloody good impression of it.
>
> --
>
> A: Top-posters.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

Hint for the whiner. when YOU have to claim your sig is clever. it isn't.

"DRS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Ray" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > DRS, you ****wit, straight from an online dictionary:
> >
> > whine
> > verb {I}
> >
> > 1 to make a long, high, sad sound:
> > - Leon's dog was sitting by the door whining, so I thought I'd better
> > take it for a walk.
> >
> > 2 DISAPPROVING
> >
> > If you whine, especially as a child, you complain or express
> > dissatisfaction continually:
> > - Alice, if you carry on whining like that I won't take you - do you
> > understand!
> >
> > whine
> > noun {C usually singular}
> >
> > an unpleasant high sound or voice:
> > - He could hear the sound of hammering, then the whine of a circular
> > saw.
> > - She delivered the speech in a high-pitched nasal whine.
> >
> > whiner
> > noun {C} DISAPPROVING
> > a person, especially a child, who complains or expresses
> > dissatisfaction continually
> >
> > I'm afraid this sums up your signature line perfectly well.

> No, it doesn't. Only a ****wit could think so. My sig cleverly uses

irony
> to make its point. It's not the least bit whiny.
>
> --
>
> A: Top-posters.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

Hint, captain Whiney nobody supports your pathetic crusade of whining.

To most people it's no big deal, but you can at least pride yourself on the
fact that you have managed to convince people to take up top posting just to
**** insignificant whiners like yourself. well done.

"DRS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "John L" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Thus proving how anal you are :)

> Er, no.
>
> > I'm a top poster & proud of it. Not sure how that makes me selfish,
> > but I can live with it.

> Of course you can. Since the world clearly revolves around you there's
> clearly no need to take anyone else into consideration.
>
> --
>
> A: Top-posters.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

"flyingdutch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Drs wrote:
> > there's clearly no need to take anyone else into consideration.

> Aah. Truth and jest do dance by the flame!
>
> come on Drs. give it a rest

As usual you've got the wrong end of the stick. I didn't start this but
that's no reason for me not to finish it. Top posting has never been
acceptable in this news group. If you want people to give it a rest then go
after the troublemakers, not me.

--

A: Top-posters.

"L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Hint, captain Whiney nobody supports your pathetic crusade of whining.

I looked up "whiner"in the dictionary. It had your picture.

--

A: Top-posters.

"L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Main Entry: 1whine
> Pronunciation: 'hwIn, 'wIn
> Function: verb
> Inflected Form(s): whined; whin·ing
> Etymology: Middle English, from Old English hwInan to whiz; akin to
> Old Norse hvIna to whiz
> intransitive senses
>
> 2 : to complain with or as if with a whine
>
> Still you.

Not even close to me. It's your picture, not mine.

--

A: Top-posters.

"L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Whining that you dont whine whilst trying to shift the whining onto
> others. thats just plain whiney.

That's alliterative, I'll give you that. As usual with you it's a load of
****, but at least it's alliterative ****.

--

A: Top-posters.

"L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Main Entry: 1whine
> Pronunciation: 'hwIn, 'wIn
> Function: verb
> Inflected Form(s): whined; whin·ing
> Etymology: Middle English, from Old English hwInan to whiz; akin to
> Old Norse hvIna to whiz
> intransitive senses
>
> 2 : to complain with or as if with a whine
>
> DRS, still whining.

I haven't whined once, unlike yourself.

--

A: Top-posters.

"L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Hint for the whiner. when YOU have to claim your sig is clever. it
> isn't.

It is. That you are not is your problem.

--

A: Top-posters.

"L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote in message
news:[email protected]