World Naked Bike Ride

"L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Whining that you dont whine whilst trying to shift the
> whining onto others. thats just plain whiney.

That's alliterative, I'll give you that. As usual with you
it's a load of ****, but at least it's alliterative ****.

--

A: Top-posters.
B: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

"L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Main Entry: 1whine Pronunciation: 'hwIn, 'wIn Function:
> verb Inflected Form(s): whined; whin·ing Etymology: Middle
> English, from Old English hwInan to whiz; akin to Old
> Norse hvIna to whiz intransitive senses
>
> 2 : to complain with or as if with a whine
>
> DRS, still whining.

I haven't whined once, unlike yourself.

--

A: Top-posters.
B: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

Poor little whiner, now at least you whine about content
rather than format, but still you whine.

"DRS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote in
> message news:[email protected]
> > Whining that you dont whine whilst trying to shift the
> > whining onto others. thats just plain whiney.
>
> That's alliterative, I'll give you that. As usual with you
> it's a load of ****, but at least it's alliterative ****.
>
> --
>
> A: Top-posters.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

Funny, that makes one person in the NG that believes that.

Your Sig is a constant whine, your complaints are a constant
whine - all you do is whine.

"DRS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote in
> message news:[email protected]
> > Main Entry: 1whine Pronunciation: 'hwIn, 'wIn Function:
> > verb Inflected Form(s): whined; whin·ing Etymology:
> > Middle English, from Old English hwInan to whiz; akin to
> > Old Norse hvIna to whiz intransitive senses
> >
> > 2 : to complain with or as if with a whine
> >
> > DRS, still whining.
>
> I haven't whined once, unlike yourself.
>
> --
>
> A: Top-posters.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

"L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> "DRS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> "L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote in
>> message news:[email protected]
>>> Hint, captain Whiney nobody supports your pathetic
>>> crusade of whining.
>>
>> I looked up "whiner"in the dictionary. It had your
>> picture.
>>
> Gee if only Robin Williams had thought of that line in the
> 80s. oh yes, he did didn't he...

It still works though.

--

A: Top-posters.
B: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

"L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Still whining and not even close to original.

I haven't whined once, unlike yourself.

--

A: Top-posters.
B: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

You constantly whine - you whine so much you have found it
useful to automate the process with your sig.

"DRS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote in
> message news:[email protected]
> > More whining from DRS
>
> There hasn't been any.
>
> --
>
> A: Top-posters.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

"L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Whiner, when you have to claim it is. it isn't.

I haven't whined once, unlike yourself.

--

A: Top-posters.
B: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

"L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Poor little whiner, now at least you whine about content
> rather than format, but still you whine.

I haven't whined once, unlike yourself.

--

A: Top-posters.
B: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

"L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Funny, that makes one person in the NG that believes that.
>
> Your Sig is a constant whine, your complaints are a
> constant whine - all you do is whine.

I haven't whined once, unlike yourself.

--

A: Top-posters.
B: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

No it doesn't - it just makes you look sad and dull. well,
sadder and duller.

Still whining aren't you?

"DRS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote in
> message news:[email protected]
> > "DRS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >> "L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote
> >> in message news:[email protected]
> >>
> >> I looked up "whiner"in the dictionary. It had your
> >> picture.
> >>
> > Gee if only Robin Williams had thought of that line in
> > the 80s. oh yes, he did didn't he...
>
> It still works though.
>
> --
>
> A: Top-posters.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

"L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> No it doesn't - it just makes you look sad and dull. well,
> sadder and duller.
>
> Still whining aren't you?

I haven't whined once, unlike yourself.

--

A: Top-posters.
B: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

"L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Still whining.

I haven't whined once, unlike yourself.

--

A: Top-posters.
B: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

"L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> You constantly whine - you whine so much you have found it
> useful to automate the process with your sig.

I haven't whined once, unlike yourself.

--

A: Top-posters.
B: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

Oh look, more whining.

"DRS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote in
> message news:[email protected]
> > You constantly whine - you whine so much you have found
> > it useful to automate the process with your sig.
> >

> I haven't whined once, unlike yourself.
>
> --
>
> A: Top-posters.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

Oh look, more whining.

"DRS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote in
> message news:[email protected]
> > Poor little whiner, now at least you whine about content
> > rather than format, but still you whine.
>
> I haven't whined once, unlike yourself.
>
> --
>
> A: Top-posters.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

Oh look, more whining.

"DRS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote in
> message news:[email protected]
> > Funny, that makes one person in the NG that
> > believes that.
> >
> > Your Sig is a constant whine, your complaints are a
> > constant whine - all you do is whine.
>
> I haven't whined once, unlike yourself.
>
> --
>
> A: Top-posters.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

"L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Oh look, more whining.

I haven't whined once, unlike yourself.

--

A: Top-posters.
B: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?