World Road Race Championship - Unibet.com Odds

Joe King

Guest
World Championship 2006 - Road Race : Winner

Who will win?

Win Placed (1- 3)
Bettini, P 5.00 2.00
Boonen, T 6.50 2.30
Valverde, A 7.50 2.40
Vinokourov, A 9.00 3.00
Di Luca, D 13.00 4.25
O'Grady, Stuart 13.00 4.25
Gilbert, P 17.00 5.25
Schumacher, S 17.00 5.25
Zabel, E 20.00 6.50
Hushovd, T 22.00 7.00
Sanchez, Samuel 25.00 8.00
Boogerd, M 25.00 8.00
Schleck, F 25.00 8.00
Nuyens, N 25.00 8.00
Rebellin, D 28.00 9.00
Kashechkin, A 30.00 10.00
Kroon, K 30.00 10.00
Popovych, Y 35.00 11.00
Paolini, L 35.00 11.00
Pozzato, F 35.00 11.00
McEwen, R 35.00 11.00
Ballan, A 40.00 12.00
Cancellara, F 50.00 16.00
Eisel, B 50.00 16.00
Evans, C 50.00 16.00
Devolder, S 50.00 16.00
Flecha Giannoni, J-A 50.00 16.00
Van Heeswijk, M 50.00 16.00
Bak, L-Y 66.00 22.00
Ljungqvist, M 75.00 25.00
Sastre, C 75.00 25.00
Arvesen, K-A 75.00 25.00
Sorensen, N 75.00 25.00
Haselbacher, R 75.00 25.00
Löwik, G 100.00 30.00
Chavanel, Sylvain 125.00 35.00
Posthuma, J 125.00 35.00
Voeckler, T 150.00 40.00
Baguet, S 150.00 40.00
Marichal, T 300.00 75.00

Vino attacks and tows Kashechkin to the line, just as he has done on
more than one other occasion this year (including, I believe, the
Kazakhstan championship). Those two are so gay for each other, it's
hilarious.

In article <[email protected]>, Sonarrat <[email protected]> wrote:

> Vino attacks and tows Kashechkin to the line, just as he has done on
> more than one other occasion this year (including, I believe, the
> Kazakhstan championship). Those two are so gay for each other, it's
> hilarious.

Well, you know that Vino will get paid back for those kinds of efforts for
Kashechkin. He does too.

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Howard Kveck wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>, Sonarrat <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>Vino attacks and tows Kashechkin to the line, just as he has done on
>>more than one other occasion this year (including, I believe, the
>>Kazakhstan championship). Those two are so gay for each other, it's
>>hilarious.

> Well, you know that Vino will get paid back for those kinds of efforts for
> Kashechkin. He does too.

Watching Kashechkin go up the road in the Vuelta
as support for Vino just gave me a big WTF moment
when thinking about t-mobile the past few years.

--
Scott Johnson / johnson dot sa at comcast dot net

On 9/21/06 9:54 PM, in article
[email protected], "Howard Kveck"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>, Sonarrat <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>> Vino attacks and tows Kashechkin to the line, just as he has done on
>> more than one other occasion this year (including, I believe, the
>> Kazakhstan championship). Those two are so gay for each other, it's
>> hilarious.

> Well, you know that Vino will get paid back for those kinds of efforts for
> Kashechkin. He does too.

With what?

A reach-around??

In article <C139E84A.1E06D1%[email protected]>, ST <[email protected]> wrote:

> On 9/21/06 9:54 PM, in article
> [email protected], "Howard Kveck"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > In article <[email protected]>, Sonarrat <[email protected]>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Vino attacks and tows Kashechkin to the line, just as he has done on
> >> more than one other occasion this year (including, I believe, the
> >> Kazakhstan championship). Those two are so gay for each other, it's
> >> hilarious.

> > Well, you know that Vino will get paid back for those kinds of efforts for
> > Kashechkin. He does too.

> With what?
>
> A reach-around??

Wishful thinking there, Stevie?