World Road Race Torrent

El Loto

Jun 29, 2004
Has anybody got a link to a torrent of the Men's Road Race from Sunday?

El Loto said:
Has anybody got a link to a torrent of the Men's Road Race from Sunday?
They are all at demonoid.com. Just search for cycling. Ripped from RAI, so italian language, but I guess most people here understand what's going on anyway :). You may have to register to download them. Registrations are open during weekends...

private trackers are good. Make sure you share or you will get banned.

Its just getting an invite, shouldnt be too hard now with demonoid opening the doors on weekends

Is there any member of demonoid.com that can send me an invitation so that I can register please?

Thanks very much for any help
C

I was able to download the torrent without having to register. I could send it to you.

Thanks for the offer, managed to download the torrent no problem, was just wondering about being invited because theres a lot of other stuff on there I can't get without being a member. Thanks anyway

C

ceri1111 said:
Thanks for the offer, managed to download the torrent no problem, was just wondering about being invited because theres a lot of other stuff on there I can't get without being a member. Thanks anyway

C
try mininova.org, you dont have to register there....its great

El Loto said:
Isohunt is very good.
yep, i have used it a couple of times, lots of good stuff on there..

i like mininova and utorrent client...they have a good system that allows a high seeder/leecher ratio...

although i am not to familiar with how it works..