World Track Champs on TV?

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Sm, Aug 8, 2003.

  1. Sm

    Sm Guest

    Does anyone know if SBS or any of the channels are going to show the World Track Champs on TV, like
    a highlights package or something?

    Tags:

  2. Gary K

    Gary K Guest

    SM <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Does anyone know if SBS or any of the channels are going to show the World Track Champs on TV,
    > like a highlights package or something?

    Yes, tomorrow (10th) SBS 10:30am

  3. Spider1977

    Spider1977 New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 19, 2003
    I saw something in the late evening last week. It may have been FOX or could have been SBS, I can't remember. Mike Tomalaris had some grabs, but the vision was absolutely hopeless. All we got was the start and the last 50 metres of each race. I want to see all of it, especially pursuits and sprints.

    Also who was the goose who designed the track colouring at Stuttgart, it looked ridiculous on TV - really dark wood with white paint on the top half of the track. Made shocking vision on TV.

    I hope we get better coverage when the WTC comes to Aus.

  4. Sm

    Sm Guest