World's in Hamilton

Cucycln

------=_NextPart_000_00D8_01C2C6E3.1638EB20 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"

Who beside Steve Bauer has tours for the World's in Hamilton?

I would like to know, maybe would put a group together and join one of = the tour groups?
------=_NextPart_000_00D8_01C2C6E3.1638EB20 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1"

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Diso-8859-1"> <META content=3D"MSHTML
6.00.2800.1126" name=3DGENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>
<DV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Who beside Steve Bauer has tours for = the World's in=20
Hamilton?</FONT></DIV>
<DVI><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DVII><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I would like to know, maybe would put a = group=20 together and
join one of the tour = groups?</FONT></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00D8_01C2C6E3.1638EB20--

It looks as if Steve Bauer has locked up the only OFFICIAL tour status. My suggestion to you is to
1) Get a few guy's together, 4 would be the best.

2) Start looking for accomadations in the surrounding area (ie StCatharines 20 min away or even
Niagara Falls 30min away).

3) The best place to see the Road race is the Claremont Access, thats where everyone will be,
including Steves Bauer. The riders pass you twice (once up and once down).

Also Chech out the officail web page www.hamilton2003.com

On Tue, 28 Jan 2003 15:36:55 -0400, "cucycln" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Who beside Steve Bauer has tours for the World's in Hamilton?
>
>I would like to know, maybe would put a group together and join one of the tour groups?

Thanks.. trying to get a small group from N.Calif. to go. Appreciate your info "Harold Heyermans"
<[email protected]> wrote in message news:p[email protected]...
> It looks as if Steve Bauer has locked up the only OFFICIAL tour status. My suggestion to you is to
> 1) Get a few guy's together, 4 would be the best.
>
> 2) Start looking for accomadations in the surrounding area (ie StCatharines 20 min away or even
> Niagara Falls 30min away).
>
> 3) The best place to see the Road race is the Claremont Access, thats where everyone will be,
> including Steves Bauer. The riders pass you twice (once up and once down).
>
> Also Chech out the officail web page www.hamilton2003.com
>

> On Tue, 28 Jan 2003 15:36:55 -0400, "cucycln" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Who beside Steve Bauer has tours for the World's in Hamilton?
> >
> >I would like to know, maybe would put a group together and join one of
the tour groups?

If you are seriously considering attending worlds, I would book a hotel ASAP, I doubt that you will
even be able to find anything in Hamilton, but there are still some things out there in the
surrounding areas. I just found a room in St Catherines.