World's lightest and smallest bicycle (A-bike)

di wrote:

> Who would pay $400 for something as worthless as this thing?

Exclusivity?

I'd be more likely to pay $400 for that than pay $400 for a spoiler for
a Mini or something. (Which also isn't very likely, but still...

I wonder what it's gear-inch setup is. The web site is surprisingly
info-free.

those mudguards/fender must add a craaazy 13 or 18 grams!11!!1! :p

Seriously, it might have some niche application, but that wheel size is
scary.

Belt drive??

On 28 Mar 2006 17:47:32 -0800, [email protected] wrote:

>Do you seen a world's lightest and smallest bicycle,
>With a weight of only 5.5 kg (12 lbs), Innovative design to create this
>unique lightweight folding bicycle.
>
>A-bike Video
>http://www.abike-shop.com/abike_live_showcase.htm

Tiny wheels able to jam on obstacles that even a 16" would just bump
over, a wheelbase so short it would probably leap from under the rider
on hard acceleration (if hard acceleration is even possible), a
seatpost that's supported by a hinge that looks like it's probably
plastic...there's a three-letter word for things like this. Toy.
--
Typoes are a feature, not a bug.