Worlds smallest bike.

SirJoe

Mar 8, 2016
I found this video of someone riding the smallest bicycle in the world and wanted to share it here.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Please show your respect and at least wait a few seconds before laughing. :D

Reactions: Kakashi
I hope that one whole second counts because that's all I could manage. Thanks for a good laugh this morning, I definitely needed it. :D Imagine if we all could have a "backup" bike, like a spare tire for a car... packed into an easy-to-carry container such as a backpack... just for emergencies, of course. :p

The video is obviously a stunt but it's really good although I don't find it so funny albeit it's amazing. This is related to the idea of my husband about a small bike, not that small though. When we saw a foldable bike in the Hongkong subway being carried by the rider, an idea struck my husband. Why not have a small bike that you can fold and carry inside your purse? When heavy traffic strikes, you can leave the bus and use your small bike to commute to where you are going.

That was quite funny I think. I was wondering at first how can someone fit into it and more so use it but the bike did it quite well. Maybe a real race using this bike would be something interesting.

Lol that was really funny. I wonder how much something like that costs? I want a transportation device that is that portable!

It was so cool. It's slightly funny because of the unexpected nature of the bike. I couldn't tell how anyone could possibly use it. Made me smile.

First of all, thank you for sharing this video. You don't know how it made my day. :D:D:D

At first, I pity the big bike by just throwing it like that. It maybe hurtful for him, just how you usually throw other feelings for you. Anyway, I find the video very funny especially when the cyclist shows his very cute bike and I am amazed by its strength by just it can actually carry the man and he did some cycles too. Really, I find the video very cute. Haha.

That takes skill, I love small things but I don't think I can do that, haha.

Oh my lord! I'm absurdly impressed by the fact that he was actually riding that thing! I thought that maybe he'd just sit on it and roll down, but the thing actually pedals. That's some impressive engineering work. Speaking of engineering, I'm surprised that thing could hold his weight.

I've seen people build ultra tiny things with the help of electron microscopes, so I wonder if someone could build a microscopic bike now! Give microbial organisms a faster way to get around, haha.

Super cool post otherwise.

I found this video of someone riding the smallest bicycle in the world and wanted to share it here.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Please show your respect and at least wait a few seconds before laughing. :D

Well it's ridable, man it was really small, I think its really hard to ride though, considering the size, I couldn't imagine how the guy could have pedalled it.
IMG_20180513_025157_188.jpg

That was quite funny I think. I was wondering at first how can someone fit into it and more so use it but the bike did it quite well. Maybe a real race using this bike would be something interesting.

The bike was really small and I am even wondering how someone can be able to ride that type of bike. I mean that it is going to take a whole lot of mastering before you can be able to use the bike for riding.

Well it's ridable, man it was really small, I think its really hard to ride though, considering the size, I couldn't imagine how the guy could have pedalled it. View attachment 2976

This is really funny. I mean how is he able to ride through that? I wouldn't dare try such as I might end up getting myself injured, but as we know that people have series of decisions to make.