Worst US city for road rage

They obviously are tense and angry so maybe they should have a couple of more drinks before driving.
Just for relaxation purposes and to ease the tension.

jhuskey said:
They obviously are tense and angry so maybe they should have a couple of more drinks before driving.
Good idea-r! It worked for GWB and Laura Bush, (not so good for the one she killed tho').

Wurm said:
Shades of wolfux? :rolleyes:
You can either provide your "proof" or you can keep playing childish games. It is obvious that you can't back up your accusation. But then the TRUTH hasn't been one of your strong character traits.

I got run over while bike training by a road rager in San Antonio. Put a vote down for me for Texas. The drivers here all suck. I should know; I am one of them.

Wurm said:
Maybe the 3 of them should start a little club.
Maybe they could if only you'd provide the proof of your accusation. I'm sure you can find some credible evidence on the "smoking chimp" website.

Wurm said:
Apparently CR enjoys talking to himself. :confused: :rolleyes:
Each reply that doesn't contain any proof shows everyone that Wurm is full of sh*t.

Is Wurm afraid of a discussion on the subject matter that he raised?

adrenalis said:
I got run over while bike training by a road rager in San Antonio. Put a vote down for me for Texas. The drivers here all suck. I should know; I am one of them.
LOL :D

don't worry. regardless of the baseless nature of wurm's charges, he won't attempt to back them up with a reputable source. he'll link to some wacked out blogger or something and then dance a little jig and point at his "proof." :rolleyes: