Worth of old Dura Ace/Rigida wheels

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace archive' started by spamsux, Mar 4, 2004.

  1. spamsux

    spamsux Guest

    I have an old set of wheels with Dura Ace hubs and Rigida rims. The freewheel is 6 speed (I think
    its a suntour, but could be wrong). The wheels have maybe 25 miles on them. Nearly perfect
    condition. They are in my way at the moment, are they worth anything?

    Kristopher

    Tags:

  2. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I have an old set of wheels with Dura Ace hubs and Rigida rims. The freewheel is 6 speed (I think
    > its a suntour, but could be wrong). The wheels have maybe 25 miles on them. Nearly perfect
    > condition. They are
    in
    > my way at the moment, are they worth anything?

    They're worth at least $100 to someone that is putting together an older bike. They are spaced off
    at 126 mm so they fit better than new wheels which are 130.