wots the best bike u have seen?

jggraham

May 22, 2003
I know this guy who says he has a $12000 (aus) downhill bike made by Schwinn. He doesn't ride much so naturally i thought it was bull but one day we went riding together and he brought it. I almost sh*** myself. it is the sweetest thing i have ever seen. you could fall off a hotel building on this thing and not get a scratch. Who else has seen any sick bikes.

Originally posted by jggraham I almost shat myself.

That would have been embarrassing for you!

Originally posted by jggraham Who else has seen any sick bikes.

My bike is slightly unwell but I wouldn't call it sick. I think it's just a head cold.

The guy I bought my new (to me) mountain bike from had a Cannondale F4000 SL. XTR everywhere, carbon lefty ELO fork (I spent about 5 minutes with the little ELO button.. click-whirr suspension goes on, click-whirrr suspension goes off :p ) Easton carbon seatpost & bars, top-end Magura hydraulic discs, bla bla bla ... if it was light and expensive, it was on this bike.

As far as road bikes go, my LBS owner rides a Trek 5900 USPS superlight (i.e. Lance's Mont Ventoux special) The funny thing when I saw it was that it had a really heavy suspension seatpost on it :D (for when he uses it for commuting .. yes a $10k commuter bike!)

Ok, I know it's not the bikes you guys like to look at, but I had to show you the bike I RRREAALLY LIKE!!!!

The Ultimate Bicycle. Colnago C-35' - Limited Edition. Gold Plated / Carbon Fibre. $25,000

PS: I have attached this image before.

that colnago is in a bike shop near my place

its nice but i wouldn't ride it

personally i'd settle for my friends new VT1 mmmmmm

relaigh, that looks two me like two wheels and a seat (with handlebars and drink holder):p

...although i like the look of that drink bottle;)