Would Cheerleaders have helped?

Carrera

Feb 2, 2004
Could Kerry have clinched victory if he's used cheerleaders and made The Republicans appear dull?
Would cyclists break time-trial records if only they had a little cheer?
For all you donwhearted Democrats, Brits and Europeans who are equally p----d off by the prospect of 4 more years - here's a little something to cheer you up.
Hope this pic comes out.

Carrera said:
Could Kerry have clinched victory if he's used cheerleaders and made The Republicans appear dull?
For all you donwhearted Democrats, Brits and Europeans who are equally p----d off by the prospect of 4 more years - here's a little something to cheer you up.
Hope this pic comes out.
Don't know if it would've clinched victory, but I wholeheartedly support the usage of cheerleaders! Hmmm...who has hotter looking women, the Republican Party or the Democratic Party? :D

You bring Susan Estridge. I'll trump with Laura Ingraham. You counter with John Edwards. I Throw Michelle Malkin into the fray. Face it, you cannot win.

Unless you use faces only. Then the left has it because there is a never ending supply of brain dead bimbos like the Dixie Chicks, Cameron Diaz, Madonna and the like.

laura ingraham is a hottie.
madeline albright and hillary clinton dressed as cheerleaders?
that's just gross!

Weisse Luft said:
You bring Susan Estridge. I'll trump with Laura Ingraham. You counter with John Edwards. I Throw Michelle Malkin into the fray. Face it, you cannot win.

Unless you use faces only. Then the left has it because there is a never ending supply of brain dead bimbos like the Dixie Chicks, Cameron Diaz, Madonna and the like.

Carrera said:
Hope this pic comes out.
Which one is you?

velogal said:
that's just gross!
Have a look at #65 on 'Which are You' in the soapbox. Just out of interest you understand.

Carrera said:
Hope this pic comes out.
Don'you think there's too much razzamatazz already? Mind you Clinton would have been out on the stump a lot more.

If it's alright, I'll pass on Albright, thanks.
And now I'll grace you all with another cheerleader pic. Imagine yourself cycling up a 15 per cent hill and you're flagging. That's where the cheerleaders are needed in cycling - bring them to the tour.
But back to politics, I think Kerry should have got Muhammad Ali in there to counter Scharzennegger and recruited various cheerleaders to add some sparkle. Who knows.
To be frank, I find there's nothing sexier than a group of ladies waving pom poms in skimpy outfits.
Say no more.

velogal said:
that's just gross!

they're very pretty. where would they cheer? on the alp d'huez? it would be sad to see them get knocked off a cliff by some hard partying dutchmen in his caravan.

Carrera said:
If it's alright, I'll pass on Albright, thanks.
And now I'll grace you all with another cheerleader pic. Imagine yourself cycling up a 15 per cent hill and you're flagging. That's where the cheerleaders are needed in cycling - bring them to the tour.
But back to politics, I think Kerry should have got Muhammad Ali in there to counter Scharzennegger and recruited various cheerleaders to add some sparkle. Who knows.
To be frank, I find there's nothing sexier than a group of ladies waving pom poms in skimpy outfits.
Say no more.

I think I would be the one more likely to fall from the alp for paying more attention to the cheerleaders than the climb. Both temperature and pulse rate would rise for less obvious reasons than the physical demands made on the climb itself.
However, if Albright was dressed as a cheeleader I think I'd attempt a rapid descent as well.

velogal said:
they're very pretty. where would they cheer? on the alp d'huez? it would be sad to see them get knocked off a cliff by some hard partying dutchmen in his caravan.