Would Richard Rogers approve?

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Anonymous, Aug 27, 2003.

  1. Anonymous

    Anonymous Guest

    Of bikes, particularly derailleur equipped ones.

    All the gubbins out there on show - almost the antithesis of a modern car with everything hidden in
    the interests of aerodynamics.

    cheers, clive

    Tags:

  2. says...
    > Of bikes, particularly derailleur equipped ones.
    >
    > All the gubbins out there on show - almost the antithesis of a modern car with everything hidden
    > in the interests of aerodynamics.

    I don't know but Norman Foster's building in Gateshead is looking more and more like some sort of
    faired HPV every day.

    Colin

  3. Rg

    Rg Guest

    > says...
    > > Of bikes, particularly derailleur equipped ones.
    > >
    > > All the gubbins out there on show - almost the antithesis of a modern
    car
    > > with everything hidden in the interests of aerodynamics.
    >
    > I don't know but Norman Foster's building in Gateshead is looking more and more like some sort of
    > faired HPV every day.
    >
    > Colin

    Ah, that Richard Rogers - I wondered what Oscar Hammerstein would have made of his mate being
    into bikes ?

    RG

  4. Twangin

    Twangin Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, Colin Blackburn
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > says...
    > > Of bikes, particularly derailleur equipped ones.
    > >
    > > All the gubbins out there on show - almost the antithesis of a modern car with everything hidden
    > > in the interests of aerodynamics.
    >
    > I don't know but Norman Foster's building in Gateshead is looking more and more like some sort of
    > faired HPV every day.
    >
    > Colin

    And Foster owns/rides a New Series Moulton. He can afford it ...

    --
    Swop the ok-coral for yahoo to reply

  5. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 14:58:51 +0100, "Clive George"

    >Of bikes, particularly derailleur equipped ones.

    Not sure, but I bet Oscar Hammerstein would...

    Guy
    ===
    ** WARNING ** This posting may contain traces of irony. http://www.chapmancentral.com New!
    Improved!! Now with added extra Demon!

  6. Anonymous

    Anonymous Guest

    > On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 14:58:51 +0100, "Clive George"

    > >Of bikes, particularly derailleur equipped ones.
    >
    > Not sure, but I bet Oscar Hammerstein would...

    Silly boy - you can't spell!

    cheers, clive