Would someone explain the Fast Track?

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Pkguy323, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Pkguy323

    Pkguy323 Guest

    What is the BUZZ on the Fast Track? Is it that TV promotion that when you join WW you get a DVD with
    a menu for the first two weeks? What choices are on the menus? Is the DVD just an exercise video or
    does it explain the program?

    Specifics, please!

    Thanks,

    Glenn B.

    Tags:

  2. Sorry Glenn, can't answer all your questions but I believe Fast Track is the TV promotion and if I
    understand correctly the DVD is just an exercise DVD--I could be totally wrong though!!! The weight
    watchers website might have more information about it.

    --
    Janice
    263/252/150 (maybe 130)

    "PKGuy323" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > What is the BUZZ on the Fast Track? Is it that TV promotion that when you join WW you get a DVD
    > with a menu for the first two weeks? What choices are on the menus? Is the DVD just an exercise
    > video or does it explain the program?
    >
    > Specifics, please!
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Glenn B.

  3. two week menu where you pick from columns and it will about work out to
    twenty points, no knowledge of dvd except it is exercise, Lee
    PKGuy323 <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > What is the BUZZ on the Fast Track? Is it that TV promotion that when you join WW you get a DVD
    > with a menu for the first two weeks? What choices are on the menus? Is the DVD just an exercise
    > video or does it explain the program?
    >
    > Specifics, please!
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Glenn B.

  4. Chris

    Chris Guest

    [email protected] (PKGuy323) wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > What is the BUZZ on the Fast Track? Is it that TV promotion that when you join WW you get a DVD
    > with a menu for the first two weeks? What choices are on the menus? Is the DVD just an exercise
    > video or does it explain the program?
    >
    > Specifics, please!
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Glenn B.

    The Fast Track gives you a menu that works out to 20 points a day. It is designed to be used for 2
    weeks. The DVD has 10 minutes segments fom each of the 3 WW exercise videos, one light, one medium
    and one high intensity that can be used alone or in combination to start a workoout program and give
    you a taste of the full videos you can purchase through WW.

    --
    Started Weight Watchers together February 2002: Chris
    332.4/184.6/185 Lifetime since 12/13/03 Pat