Would someone explain the Fast Track?

Pkguy323

Guest
What is the BUZZ on the Fast Track? Is it that TV promotion that when you join WW you get a DVD with
a menu for the first two weeks? What choices are on the menus? Is the DVD just an exercise video or
does it explain the program?

Specifics, please!

Thanks,

Glenn B.

Sorry Glenn, can't answer all your questions but I believe Fast Track is the TV promotion and if I
understand correctly the DVD is just an exercise DVD--I could be totally wrong though!!! The weight
watchers website might have more information about it.

--
Janice
263/252/150 (maybe 130)

"PKGuy323" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> What is the BUZZ on the Fast Track? Is it that TV promotion that when you join WW you get a DVD
> with a menu for the first two weeks? What choices are on the menus? Is the DVD just an exercise
> video or does it explain the program?
>
> Specifics, please!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Glenn B.

two week menu where you pick from columns and it will about work out to
twenty points, no knowledge of dvd except it is exercise, Lee
PKGuy323 <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> What is the BUZZ on the Fast Track? Is it that TV promotion that when you join WW you get a DVD
> with a menu for the first two weeks? What choices are on the menus? Is the DVD just an exercise
> video or does it explain the program?
>
> Specifics, please!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Glenn B.

[email protected] (PKGuy323) wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> What is the BUZZ on the Fast Track? Is it that TV promotion that when you join WW you get a DVD
> with a menu for the first two weeks? What choices are on the menus? Is the DVD just an exercise
> video or does it explain the program?
>
> Specifics, please!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Glenn B.

The Fast Track gives you a menu that works out to 20 points a day. It is designed to be used for 2
weeks. The DVD has 10 minutes segments fom each of the 3 WW exercise videos, one light, one medium
and one high intensity that can be used alone or in combination to start a workoout program and give
you a taste of the full videos you can purchase through WW.

--
Started Weight Watchers together February 2002: Chris
332.4/184.6/185 Lifetime since 12/13/03 Pat