Would you buy a bike from this shop?

Stephen Baker wrote:

> If you know where it is, then you have lived in the wrong parts of new England for waaaaay too
> long. ;-)

Chester Depot, VT

ClydesdaleMTB says:

>Chester Depot, VT

Not unless there is another branch of the same company ;-) hint for you, John - we take Rte 122 to
Vermont, through a large dirty college town....

Steve

> http://members.aol.com/saildesign/barneys.jpg
>
> If you know where it is, then you have lived in the wrong parts of new
England
> for waaaaay too long. ;-)

I might. Schwinn still makes some pretty good stuff. Bought my wife her first mountain bike the week
before last. She's already asked several time "When do you think I'll be ready to ride on some
trails?" The Schwinn we got her was a real deal. Cheaper components but a really light frame and
wheels. Not to mention a seat that she finds comfy! I have a new biking buddy!!!!