Would you buy a bike from this shop?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Stephen Baker, Jun 21, 2003.

  1. Tags:

  2. Stephen Baker wrote:

    > If you know where it is, then you have lived in the wrong parts of new England for waaaaay too
    > long. ;-)

    Chester Depot, VT

  3. Twisties

    Twisties New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2003
    i gather the shop is underground:confused:

  4. ClydesdaleMTB says:

    >Chester Depot, VT

    Not unless there is another branch of the same company ;-) hint for you, John - we take Rte 122 to
    Vermont, through a large dirty college town....

    Steve

  5. Jd

    Jd Guest

  6. "Stephen Baker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > http://members.aol.com/saildesign/barneys.jpg
    >
    > If you know where it is, then you have lived in the wrong parts of new
    England
    > for waaaaay too long. ;-)

    I might. Schwinn still makes some pretty good stuff. Bought my wife her first mountain bike the week
    before last. She's already asked several time "When do you think I'll be ready to ride on some
    trails?" The Schwinn we got her was a real deal. Cheaper components but a really light frame and
    wheels. Not to mention a seat that she finds comfy! I have a new biking buddy!!!!