Would you buy a bike of this person?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3615110690&category=729 7

> "Equipment - It has two wheels and a frame"
>
> --

Absoloute quality, surely this is a wind up, some quotes -

"Age - I have absolutly no idea how old it is or what model it is." "Size - I would have said it is
a medium sized bike" "Equipment - It is has 2 wheels and a frame"

and the best one I think -

"Frame Material - I dont know for sure but i believe it is made from a metal that is as light as
aluminium but is similar in properties to steel. Some Russian material or something"

Steve E.

On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 12:15:39 +0200, bomba did issue forth:

> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3615110690&category=7297
>
> "Equipment - It has two wheels and a frame"

"Frame Material - I dont know for sure but i believe it is made from a metal that is as light as
aluminium but is similar in properties to steel. Some Russian material or something."

I'm tempted to post the question "Has the frame number been ground off?"

Huw "The Arthur Daley of the MTB world" Pritchard