would you buy it? - tshirt.jpg (0/1)

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Alexei Pavlov, Jun 8, 2003.

  1. Hi!

    We are small upstart t-shirt company in LA area, dedicated to cycling-related designs..

    i would like to ask you all, to evaluate our new design, and possibly answer few questions about
    design, particulary if you would buy a t-shirt like that..

    Also, we are looking for a free-lance graphic designer to work on royalty basis.. If you have any
    ideas for a cool road-cycling t-shirt design, please send us a lo-res copy along with description,
    we have an agreement where you would get royalty on your copyrighted design work.

    please e-mail all replies to (please change //at// with @ (anti-spam feature!)
    alexeipavlov//at//attbi.com

    Tags:

  2. Serge

    Serge Guest

    If you have any ideas for a cool road-cycling t-shirt
    > design, please send us a lo-res copy along with description, we have an agreement where you would
    > get royalty on your copyrighted design work.
    >
    > What do you mean by road-cycling t-shirt? Jersey?

  3. Hi Serge!

    No, not a jersey, just a simple t-shirt, there tons of them with other sports and virtually none
    related to road cycling.

    Alex

    On 9 Jun 2003 06:57:00 -0700, [email protected] (Serge) wrote:

    >If you have any ideas for a cool road-cycling t-shirt
    >> design, please send us a lo-res copy along with description, we have an agreement where you would
    >> get royalty on your copyrighted design work.
    >>
    >> What do you mean by road-cycling t-shirt? Jersey?

  4. Serge

    Serge Guest

    I see. The kind that is hand out after bike races and such. You are right. They are dreary. I woud
    like to see something more humorous like:

    "I just completed 200mi bike ride and that's why I look like this" or

    "If you can read this you are drafting too close"

    Serge..

  5. David Ryan

    David Ryan Guest

    Serge wrote:

    > I see. The kind that is hand out after bike races and such. You are right. They are dreary. I woud
    > like to see something more humorous like:
    >
    > "I just completed 200mi bike ride and that's why I look like this" or
    >
    > "If you can read this you are drafting too close"
    >
    > Serge..

    How about: "Old Guys Who Get Fat in Winter Racing Team"

    heh heh