would you buy it? - tshirt.jpg (0/1)

Alexei Pavlov

Guest
Hi!

We are small upstart t-shirt company in LA area, dedicated to cycling-related designs..

i would like to ask you all, to evaluate our new design, and possibly answer few questions about
design, particulary if you would buy a t-shirt like that..

Also, we are looking for a free-lance graphic designer to work on royalty basis.. If you have any
ideas for a cool road-cycling t-shirt design, please send us a lo-res copy along with description,
we have an agreement where you would get royalty on your copyrighted design work.

please e-mail all replies to (please change //at// with @ (anti-spam feature!)
alexeipavlov//at//attbi.com

If you have any ideas for a cool road-cycling t-shirt
> design, please send us a lo-res copy along with description, we have an agreement where you would
> get royalty on your copyrighted design work.
>
> What do you mean by road-cycling t-shirt? Jersey?

Hi Serge!

No, not a jersey, just a simple t-shirt, there tons of them with other sports and virtually none
related to road cycling.

Alex

On 9 Jun 2003 06:57:00 -0700, [email protected] (Serge) wrote:

>If you have any ideas for a cool road-cycling t-shirt
>> design, please send us a lo-res copy along with description, we have an agreement where you would
>> get royalty on your copyrighted design work.
>>
>> What do you mean by road-cycling t-shirt? Jersey?

I see. The kind that is hand out after bike races and such. You are right. They are dreary. I woud
like to see something more humorous like:

"I just completed 200mi bike ride and that's why I look like this" or

"If you can read this you are drafting too close"

Serge..

Serge wrote:

> I see. The kind that is hand out after bike races and such. You are right. They are dreary. I woud
> like to see something more humorous like:
>
> "I just completed 200mi bike ride and that's why I look like this" or
>
> "If you can read this you are drafting too close"
>
> Serge..

How about: "Old Guys Who Get Fat in Winter Racing Team"

heh heh