Wow, 16 inches is a lot!

Tortoise

Guest
I've been riding nothing but coker for the past two years or
so. Today I just got in my semcycle 20". What a difference!
I guess it should have been obvious, but for some reason I
wasn't expecting it. I guess that's because I felt the
transisiton from my 24" schwinn to my coker to be minimal.

In a matter of a few hours I was hopping, seat out front,
almost doing kick ups and riding backwards (for short
distances). Things I've been struggling to do on my coker
for some time now. Idling should come much quicker too. I'm
loving this little thing :)

And going, what 3mph?, is bizarre indeed.

--
tortoise
tortoise's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/929

tortoise wrote:
> *I've been almost doing kick ups and, things I've been
> struggling to do on my coker for some time now. *

You do KICK UPS with a Coker? WOW!!! --chirokid--

--
chirokid

Someone once said there is really little difference between people - but
that little difference makes a great deal of difference.
chirokid's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4140