wow, best MTB pictures yet, Ridey is embarrassed

LIBERATOR

Guest
http://home.ricochet.com/johnmunoz/jpg/Oct06_FruitaMoab 014m.jpg

Look at this guy, he's my level. I know I can clear this, it's just
like Dakota Ridge if not less severe.

http://home.ricochet.com/johnmunoz/FruitaMoab.htm

I'd like to ride with this group, they look advanced, and a nice group
of people. Not like Ride-A-Lot phony wannabees.. muhwahaha...

Look at all the babes doing these advanced severe trails, and they're
smiling joyously, no fear whatsoever. They're a tribute to the inferior
female species, muhwhaha...

On Dec 8, 7:49 pm, "CowPunk" <[email protected]> wrote:
>I rode that about a week after those pics were taken, and I can promise
>
> you he did not ride that. It has to be a staged photo.

I've never been there, but it looks like a legit photo to me.

If there's one thing that weirds me out about it, it's how far foward
his weight appears to be.

That place looks like a real face-eater.

-Beej

CowPunk wrote:
> LIBERATOR wrote:
>
> > http://home.ricochet.com/johnmunoz/FruitaMoab.htm

> I rode that about a week after those pics were taken, and I can promise
>
> you he did not ride that. It has to be a staged photo.

Are you yanking me cuz I say this all the time about other stuff?

What photo is staged, or all of them, ?

LIBERATOR wrote:
> CowPunk wrote:
> > LIBERATOR wrote:
> >
> > > http://home.ricochet.com/johnmunoz/FruitaMoab.htm

> > I rode that about a week after those pics were taken, and I can promise
> >
> > you he did not ride that. It has to be a staged photo.

> Are you yanking me cuz I say this all the time about other stuff?
>
> What photo is staged, or all of them, ?

No, just saying that cuz I was there Nov.17th and 18th and it was
unrideable.
There's a 2-3 ft drop right behind him with so much loose sand and
gravel I
doubt he could have cleaned it.

CowPunk wrote:
> LIBERATOR wrote:
> > CowPunk wrote:

> > > I rode that about a week after those pics were taken, and I can promise
> > >
> > > you he did not ride that. It has to be a staged photo.

> > Are you yanking me cuz I say this all the time about other stuff?
> >
> > What photo is staged, or all of them, ?

> No, just saying that cuz I was there Nov.17th and 18th and it was
> unrideable.
> There's a 2-3 ft drop right behind him with so much loose sand and
> gravel I
> doubt he could have cleaned it.

Gotcha.