Wow! Check out Lynn Gaggioli

Marty Wallace said

>How come I never meet girls like this?

Because they don't exist, and haven't since 1985.

I have only this to say: "Nice hair and shoes sister!"

LotteBum said:
Because they don't exist, and haven't since 1985.

I have only this to say: "Nice hair and shoes sister!"

they must exist - here's photographic evidence !! :p

LotteBum said:
I have only this to say: "Nice hair and shoes sister!"

Check out the 'road shoes'. Otherwise she's probably a nice young woman who's lucky enough to have a superb bike like that. :D

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 at 01:14 GMT, LotteBum (aka Bruce)

> Marty Wallace said
>
>>How come I never meet girls like this?

> Because they don't exist, and haven't since 1985.

Heh. That's what I was thinking.

Jun 26 14:08:17 kernel: troll-o-meter (pid 15134) killed: memory exhausted

On 2005-01-28, LotteBum <[email protected]> wrote:

> Marty Wallace said
>
>>How come I never meet girls like this?

> Because they don't exist, and haven't since 1985.
>
> I have only this to say: "Nice hair and shoes sister!"

I'm trying to figure out what's so special about her. Looks wise, I've
seen plenty of girls that are just as attractive or more so.

The important question is: can she manage to carry a conversation about
something other than herself? :)

(For some reason, I'm vaguely reminded of BV touting "Tara Moss does the
GVBR for the Bone Marrow Doner's Institute!" My reaction: "Great. Good
on her. Who the hell is she?" :)

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 at 04:05 GMT, Stuart Lamble (aka Bruce)
> (For some reason, I'm vaguely reminded of BV touting "Tara Moss does the
> GVBR for the Bone Marrow Doner's Institute!" My reaction: "Great. Good
> on her. Who the hell is she?" :)

I asked the same. My housmate knew, and eventually he showed me her in
his ralph or fhm or whatever collection.

Nothing special...

Although I feel sorry for the girl when she passed me, with 30 school
children behind her shouting her name, blowing their horns, ringing
their bells, and attempting to sing. All day long, I bet!

Jun 26 14:08:17 kernel: troll-o-meter (pid 15134) killed: memory exhausted

"Stuart Lamble" <[email protected]
> I'm trying to figure out what's so special about her. Looks wise, I've
> seen plenty of girls that are just as attractive or more so.

Dude!

Didn't you see her bike?

Sheesh!

hippy ;-)

On 2005-01-30, hippy <[email protected]> wrote:
> "Stuart Lamble" <[email protected]
>> I'm trying to figure out what's so special about her. Looks wise, I've
>> seen plenty of girls that are just as attractive or more so.

> Dude!
>
> Didn't you see her bike?

Oh, the bike was seriously impressive. But I thought the request was to
check out the girl, so I decided to keep my opinions in that regard to
myself. :)

> Sheesh!

Just trying to stay on topic. (That's a first... ;)

hippy said:
Dude!

Didn't you see her bike?

Sheesh!

hippy ;-)

LOL... a couple of weeks ago, half way through our morning ride, drying off at the local pool. A very atractive island girl walks in. Very short shorts... even shorter top... cool helmet... and a very cool, mud splattered, mountain bike.

All the lads, fixed gaze, mouths half open said in unison....

.... nice bike.