WOW! I got a superb Valentine's present - a day early...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2005
East Wareham MA
Larry shoots...
shotty.gif

...and SCORES!!
pregnant.gif

you're not shootng blanks? having a wee little one is it? congratulations Cyber!! the same to your wife.

cyberlegend1994 said:
Now what kind of a question is that??
youidiot.gif

i thought it was a pretty damned funny one but i doubt he meant you any harm cyber, just some friendly fire and i would have asked the same question in funny fashion had i thought of it first this time around as i have to many others in the past.

anywho, will this be your first child?

roadhouse said:
i thought it was a pretty damned funny one but i doubt he meant you any harm cyber,...
I kinda figured that much after seeing his reply, I can handle some razzing - just keep in mind when someone razzes me I've been known to razz that person back....
roadhouse said:
anywho, will this be your first child?
Yes.

well Cyber, i'm terribly happy for you and your wife and in nine months time, please make sure and post some pics of Jr., i love me some cute baby pics!

now you have those nine months to figure out a name..:eek:

roadhouse said:
well Cyber, i'm terribly happy for you and your wife and in nine months time, please make sure and post some pics of Jr., i love me some cute baby pics!
Will do. :cool:
roadhouse said:
now you have those nine months to figure out a name..:eek:
We already have two names picked out - which one we use will depend on the gender...

cyberlegend1994 said:
Larry shoots...
shotty.gif

...and SCORES!!
pregnant.gif

i gotta ask and forgive me if this sounds absolutely silly but is Larry your name or were you referring to Larry Bird and basketball?

cyberlegend1994 said:
On a serious note, if I had any doubts as to this child being mine, I would have been calling the Maury Show instead of starting this thread... :eek:

Does Maury Povich still have a show?

cyberlegend1994 said:
Let the food cravings begin - with a vengeance...

Dill pickles...

Velveeta cheese...

Taco Bell...

My wife didn't have cravings, but she did eat french fries every day that she was pregnant.

Enjoy the pregnant wife sex....the intensity goes up a tad.

When the ob/gyn gives you a due date, consider that less of a target date and more of a bad joke. Better is to expect it when you least expect it. Human gestation has been decreasing in length, so I don't know how valid the "40 week" gold standard is any more. Our loaf was done after 37 weeks.

For the next two years, forget most of everything you knew about freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.