WOW! I got a superb Valentine's present - a day early...

Status
Not open for further replies.
alienator said:
Enjoy the pregnant wife sex....the intensity goes up a tad.
So I've heard, I'm looking forward to it... :D

Someone I used to work with years ago told me about an incident where that happened whilst his wife was carrying their second - the minute he walked in the door after getting home from work, his wife was laying on the couch, she gave him 'that look' and before he could say 'uh-oh', she said, "Get over here and do me"... :eek:

(Ashamed to admit that I had a roadhousian thought, but....) yeah, I thought Larry Bird knocking up someone's wife seemed like an odd V-day present, too.

Congrats! Let's just hope the little bundle of joy has a good jumper. ;)

frenchyge said:
(Ashamed to admit that I had a roadhousian thought, but....) yeah, I thought Larry Bird knocking up someone's wife seemed like an odd V-day present, too.

Congrats! Let's just hope the little bundle of joy has a good jumper. ;)

Maybe Cyber likes to watch.....

roadhousian, i like it. btw cyber, what names did you settle on? (if it's okay to ask, that is)

roadhouse said:
...btw cyber, what names did you settle on? (if it's okay to ask, that is)

I'll let you know as soon as we find out what we're carrying.

BTW - a new craving has popped up - raisins, and she's eating another dill pickle as I write this...

Congratulations. First kid, make sure you enjoy the whole experience, I was away from home for most of my first and kinda regret it now......even missed the birth. Now I have number 3 on the way.

cyberlegend1994 said:
Some suspicious symptoms have come on, along with news from the OB about abnormal blood test results, we may be in danger of losing it... :(

Good luck.

cyberlegend1994 said:
Some suspicious symptoms have come on, along with news from the OB about abnormal blood test results, we may be in danger of losing it... :(

that's just horrible to hear, Cyber. I really hope it turns out well for the three of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.