Wow, I Just found something great

roadlighting

Jun 27, 2005
I never post on this forum, but I just happened upon my new favorite site www.nicebiketires.com They had some amazing deals on Kenda Kaliente racing tires (only $24). They also had these great colored tires that I ordered for only $20.00, they seem to be way higer quality than my current michelins. I even ordered like 20 ultra-lite tubes because they were only $3.50 each. I just felt it was my obligation to pass this great news on.

www.nicebiketires.com

I have found it extremely difficult to mount Kenda Kaliente tires on the Shimano WH-R550 rims. This is the combination that came on my new bike. I went about 300 miles before having my first flat -- pretty good, I would say. But I have never had more difficulty mounting a tire than I have with these Kendas. As closely as I can measure, the rims are the same as other rims. The tires seem to be stiffer than others.
Any suggestions?

Back when I worked in gas station, we had a special tire lube for mounting car tires/seating the bead. Is there such a thing for bicycle tires?

roadlighting said:
I never post on this forum, but I just happened upon my new favorite site www.nicebiketires.com They had some amazing deals on Kenda Kaliente racing tires (only $24). They also had these great colored tires that I ordered for only $20.00, they seem to be way higer quality than my current michelins. I even ordered like 20 ultra-lite tubes because they were only $3.50 each. I just felt it was my obligation to pass this great news on.

www.nicebiketires.com
SPAM!