Wow, this world is mad

Can you imagine what America along with the rest of the world will be like in 20 years...assuming that somebody doesn't drop nukes on every continent and wipe out the human population...What would you have done if that first story happened to you? I always have a knife just as a tool mostly in any survival situation or just simple problems with my bike...but I guess in that situation I woud have used it...

RedRider2009 said:
Can you imagine what America along with the rest of the world will be like in 20 years...assuming that somebody doesn't drop nukes on every continent and wipe out the human population...What would you have done if that first story happened to you? I always have a knife just as a tool mostly in any survival situation or just simple problems with my bike...but I guess in that situation I woud have used it...
In US, the chance of getting shot by some red-neck is probably much larger than the chance of getting knifed. Plus the incident posted in the first link seems to be something related to a tiff between the three women rather than something resulting from the victim riding a bike.

ditto the redneck thought -- don't forget the ghetto thug, though....

as far as the report goes, i came to the same conclusion -- sounds more like an ongoing dispute that just got settled, rather than a random act; i would be interested to see the result, though.

bigpedaler said:
ditto the redneck thought -- don't forget the ghetto thug, though....

as far as the report goes, i came to the same conclusion -- sounds more like an ongoing dispute that just got settled, rather than a random act; i would be interested to see the result, though.
You have a much better chance at getting shot by the ghetto thug. Rednecks don't go around shooting people much anymore, not when the woods are full of game. There's not much game in the ghetto, other than the two legged kind.